Happy 4th January ladies - today would have been my due date

CARNAT22

Reaction score
Hey lovelies,

I just had to mark this occasion but I want to say that this is a thread of positivity and not sadness.

Had my first pregnancy back in May been viable today is the date I would have been due to give birth. I know my dates could have changed had I got to 12 weeks and had my scan etc but 4th January has always been my date if that makes sense?

I have had my fair share of feeling like crap about my loss - having had two more early M/c's hasn't helped :shock:

However I want this New Year to be one of happiness and joy. The sadness and emotional stress of last year is not something I want to hold onto.

I will have my bad days and I will never, ever forget any of my little angels.

I know it is early but if you lovely ladies would raise a glass and 'toast' along with me

"To all of our little angels, gone but always in our hearts"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Here, here Carnatt. The due dates and angels are never forgotten but we have to try to move onwards and upwards. Im raising my glass with you! Heres to 2012!!' All OUR year hopefully!

here here, well said Carnat and well done of being so strong on a sad day.our little ones are never forgotten :hug:

:hugs: hope your ok sweety

Thank you hun,

I am doing OK actually - not feeling sad or depressed?

I mean of course I feel a bit sad every day and if I truly let myself think about it I'd be upset but today isn't a 'sad' day as such.

xxxxxx

Nice thread xx a very tough thing to go through. Thinking of you!xx

hey sunbeam where have you been hiding hmmm

Ahh yes nice thread, yes we will never ever forget our little angels. Glad your feeling strong Carnat, due date is a tough time. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back