Thinking back....

Samsgirl

Reaction score
now we are all coming to the end of our pregnancy journeys...

i have been thinking back to the ttc days....then the bfp days....then the scan days.....

awwwwww.......remember that feeling when you got your 2 lines? and then i had my scan at 8 weeks and i saw the little blob with a heartbeat......

and now i have a big lump of a boo boo kicking and wriggling and dying to get out!!! there is no mistaking the feelings....but remember those first flutters when you thought..is it or isnt it :)

feeling all nostalgic...ha ha

xx :blush:

I actually thought the same thing last night! OH actually brought it up by saying, wow.. you have actually been pregnant for 9 months nearly! Awww how time goes so quickly! x

It's scarily amazing what our bodies can do isn't it! We have known about our little (well, not so little anymore!) Pip for 31 weeks now. We told family and friends about him 29 weeks ago and we have know he is a boy for 15 weeks now. It all seems so long ago but like it was yesterday! And now the realisation that in 2-4 weeks he will be here :shock:

Gonna miss being pregnant. I've wanted it for so long ad it all seems to have flown by. Gonna missy bump, feeling him moving around inside me. Not gonna miss the heartburn, spd and inability to get comfy to eat or sleep tho! I've enjoyed everything (apart from those things) in my pregnancy.

Just can't wait to holds little miracle baby boy in arms and have him look at me, need me and want me when he is upset or has hurt himself. Can't wait for the day he calls me mummy and tells me he loves me.

Gonna stop now cos I've started crying! Lol!

lol..ok you are soppier than me :p only kidding....

i will also miss my bump xx

Mine was more shock when I found out I was pregnant, happy over excited shock. And my husband telling me how proud he was that I was pregnant, I think will stay with me for the rest of my life.

I can't wait to meet him/her. But I love being pregnant, and having a bond that no one else has at the moment.

I remember the morning I got my BFP... The same day I was due to start a new job...! Couldn't give two hoots about the job once I knew I had my little baby on board! And that first scan... Awww... That was a special day too! :)

we were camping having a week of peace when we found out I was pregnant. The people in the tent next to us were making coffee and it made me heave. Jase ran off and got me a pregnancy test and I did it in the communial toilets. lol. By the time I had walked back to the tent the test was ready. I will never ever forget his face when it was positive. The look of love he gave me was over whelming. We were so worried about losing AJ due to the previous mc and my health problems. But after 2 lots of bleeding and 3 early scans we went for our 12 week scan and he was still there fighting for life. We went home after and told my Dylan who was excited about becoming a big brother and took the scan pic in to show all his mates at school. He came with us to the 20 week scan where we found out that our babe was a boy. The name AJ (Andrew Jason) had been decided on and we had fun telling everyone. Now he is nearly here and I have to say I feel like our little fighter has taken forever to cook. Can't wait to hold our little boy. x

Aawww this is a nice thread but tinged with a bit of sadness for me. Ttc was so long, 10 years of heartache and physical pain from my cysts. I remember crying and begging my gp to put me forward for a hysterectomy, the way I saw it I was going through so much pain for nothing. Obviously she refused lol, but not because I was too young, she did say they could egg harvest and remove my ovaries if need be but I chickened out of that. Ivf was one journey I couldn't face no matter how much I wanted a baby.

When I got my bfp I entered a fog of impending motherhood that's been both thrilling and terrifying at the same time. My one regret is I didn't have a camera handy to take a pic of my OH's face :D

I think we had our first bout of hiccups today and I can't help thinking that I've been truly blessed to be pregnant with my little boy even if I can't sleep and have the odd dribble of wee he is most definitely worth the last ten years :cloud9:

Aawww this is a nice thread but tinged with a bit of sadness for me. Ttc was so long, 10 years of heartache and physical pain from my cysts. I remember crying and begging my gp to put me forward for a hysterectomy, the way I saw it I was going through so much pain for nothing. Obviously she refused lol, but not because I was too young, she did say they could egg harvest and remove my ovaries if need be but I chickened out of that. Ivf was one journey I couldn't face no matter how much I wanted a baby.

When I got my bfp I entered a fog of impending motherhood that's been both thrilling and terrifying at the same time. My one regret is I didn't have a camera handy to take a pic of my OH's face :D

I think we had our first bout of hiccups today and I can't help thinking that I've been truly blessed to be pregnant with my little boy even if I can't sleep and have the odd dribble of wee he is most definitely worth the last ten years :cloud9:

awwww god love ya....you def deserve this LO xx

10 years.......blimey

we were camping having a week of peace when we found out I was pregnant. The people in the tent next to us were making coffee and it made me heave. Jase ran off and got me a pregnancy test and I did it in the communial toilets. lol. By the time I had walked back to the tent the test was ready. I will never ever forget his face when it was positive. The look of love he gave me was over whelming. We were so worried about losing AJ due to the previous mc and my health problems. But after 2 lots of bleeding and 3 early scans we went for our 12 week scan and he was still there fighting for life. We went home after and told my Dylan who was excited about becoming a big brother and took the scan pic in to show all his mates at school. He came with us to the 20 week scan where we found out that our babe was a boy. The name AJ (Andrew Jason) had been decided on and we had fun telling everyone. Now he is nearly here and I have to say I feel like our little fighter has taken forever to cook. Can't wait to hold our little boy. x

what a lovely story.....so glad it has all come good for you in the end xx

awww, lovely stories! time has really flown past in this pregnancy, TTC seems like not so long ago, cant wait till baby is here but think i will miss being pregnant too :)

Really good thread!

I didn't even think I could get pregnant when I got my bfp I only took the test so my GP could rule that out as the reason I was so nauseous all the time! My jaw literally dropped when I saw that little blue cross. I just ran to the bedroom and said to the OH omg its positive!!! literally took me a few days to believe it but when I finally did I was the happiest I think I've ever been. I've wanted to start a family for so long and when I was told about the PCOS I was in constant tears. Don't think I actually believed it until I saw my LO on the screen at our first scan where I turned out to be 11 weeks +3 days preggo! Some of the best moments of my life and to be able to turn round and say to people i'm 8 months pregnant is like an absolute dream come true! Despite all the sickness, pain, feeling like crap and stays in hospital, I would do it all again if it means having something more precious than anything come into this world.

My little girl is truly a blessing for me :blush::cloud9:

You definitely deserve this hun. You have fought long and hard for your little prince. xxx

Ladies this has so cheered me up. Not had a good day (not sleeping, backache and terrible groin pain today) and just wanted to get off the bloody bus and forget about being pregnant for a while, but had a little cry while reading this and realised that one bad day in 7 months isn't so bad.

I can't wait for bubs to be here and it feels like yesterday when I was wandering around the supermarket and decided to plump for the preg test instead of the tampax as I was late and didn't want to waste my money on something I wouldn't use for ages!! lol That fantastic feeling at the scans and now all the wiggling around that still amazes me. It really is an unreal journey to be going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back