still getting low kicks...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
well as you may remember at my 20 week scan, boo boo was lying on his/her tummy and so the sonographer couldnt get a good check of the heart because the ribs were casting too much of a shadow so we are booked in again for the 4th november because by then 'baby will definitely have turned'...

errrr....well i don't think so!!! because all the kicks i am getting are still really low down, like literally on my knicker line and right at the top of my foof....they don't half make me jump!!! lol

using the doppler, the heartbeat is literally by my bellybutton and so i would put a bet on that boo boo is still lying face down and is not going to perform AGAIN at my scan........there is no way this stubborn baby is going to get into a right birthing position....lol xx

Baby will flip about mine was fcingvrhe screen then turned his back to use then on his knees I still get low kicks so I wouldn't worry xx

this one was in same position at 12 week scan......then at 20 week and no matter what we did we couldnt get it to move!!! i think its just in a comfy position and to be honest, who am i to tell it to move...just its mother!lol xx

My little chip kicks are still quite low down by knicker line or slightly higher. Maybe it's not until later the kicks are felt higher up? Be interesting to know what position boo boo is in on the 4th though x

Get on all fours love! My LO was breech and I spent a bit of time on all fours everyday and now he's head down.

if i get on all fours, sam will think its an invite.....lol ;)

xx

low kicks still and am sure they are towards my back....cos i can sort of feel them by my bum...ha ha

would love to see what position boo boo is in...xx

I can feel them in my back some days too, but today they are quite highish now, kicking my belly button at the moment. Dont worry about it to much, baby can move in a jiffy, just depends if he or she want too hehe x

i get them all over....must be arms and legs...he he......i think it is feet down at the moment though and head up by bellybutton xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back