Think we like the Oyster....

beckyboo1

Reaction score
been out researching prams again today, discounted a couple that we thought we liked before and at the mo the Oyster is at the top of the list!!

Like the fact that there are a couple of car seat types that'll fit on, and you can buy differnet colours for it.

Also reasonable price for a bundle (compared to some!!)

Anyone else out there got one/eyeing one up? xx

We are getting the oyster too! Def the best buggy on market at the moment! No bad reviews about it anywhere :) xx

did a bit more research last night ands till like it...its so hard cos there's so many out there..but it seems to tick all the boxes

I liked the stokke xplorer when I was at the baby show. Does anyone have any thoughts on that? X

I have the Oyster too, love it.
This is after returning two different ones (thanks Kiddicare).

Baby not yet born, due Valentine's day but I try it out almost every week.
I always panic that I've forgotten how to collapse/put it up so I get up at night and try it just to reassure myself (usually after a vivid dream).
My husband thinks I'm certifiable esp considering this is baby no4.

So hopeful the xplory is lovely and was my preferred option fir months. However it is very bulky, even when collapsed and it's not the lightest!!
I'm thinking of the icandy peach but now people are telling me they are common :shock: it's the same price as stokke too x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back