Quinny Zapp xtra

Dani2810

Reaction score
Hi girls

Has anyone bought or had a quinny zapp xtra...? Been looking today need to order it by next Wednesday really I'm so stressed out with prams there is so much choice!!!!

So this is my favourite at the moment it's at a really great price extremely small & compact when folded & light
Which tick all my boxes as I'm only a small girl & don't want anything too heavy or bulky

Just want some tips & advice if anyone has 1 or can recommend anything good???

I tried the oyster today & I do like it but still a little bulky also tried mamas & pappas sola which I found quite heavy & again quite bulky

I am very swayed with this zapp xtra only thing is apparently you can't get a carrycot not the be all an end all to be honest as im not sure if it would be a waste of money anyway & the seat isn't very padded although the footmuff looks really nice & coasy

Anyway it would be great to hear your views xxx

Ive heard great things about the zapp extra but it really is very light weight and you cant carry many bags etc on it.

I have the petit star which is very similar and I wouldnt have liked it as my only pram. I used a carrycot for almost 6 months on my quinny buzz and it was brilliant and I still use that pushchair on an almost daily basis. Although they might seem bulky now, once all your stuff is on them and when your out for a while youll appreciate a bigger pram in the beginning and for certain things as they grow. That make any sense... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back