think we all need some baby dust...

jomc

Reaction score
so come and get it girls and feel free to leave some for everyone :)
Here's hoping for a bumper crop of :bfp: end of March and April

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Thanks! I'll gladly take some of that baby dust off of your hands :) xxxx Have some back though :dust: ! xx

thanks hun!! can i have it all??? ha ha ha ha

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

some days i read stuff on here and wish I could do something to make it happen for people (and us) - the sheer chance thing sucks when it doesn't go the way you want it to...

:dust: to everyone on here

Lots of dust flying around! I have a good feeling for all of us that one of those little :sperm: is going to get to where it exactly needs to be ;-)

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

sending lot of babydust to all you girlies, theres a lot of new faces in ttc isnt there!

Good luck xxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:Yeah ill have some, heres some more xxx :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Awwwww I love love love this forum!!

Thanks for all the baby dusting happening in this thead!! Sending loads of it back to you all... Here's to BFP in April!!

x x

:dust: = :bd: and :ttc: = :sperm: meets :egg: = :2ww: = no :af: = :test: = :bfp: = :bump: = :stork: = :family:

:rofl:

Last edited:
i will pass on dust for this month and next month but then can i have some back in may please??? :) :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back