Christmas BFP's - baby dust here!

Hehe be good either way then Hun :)
This is 2nd cycle of trying for me & OH & would just mean the world to us
Im going to buy myself a card for the OH that says happy Christmas daddy love bump & already got the digi test ready & also thinking about what I can say to parents on Christmas day
I'm staying positive for this month not just for us but for all you girlies wanting a BFP over the festive season
xxxx

Awww what a lovely idea x x

There's plenty left girls! sorry linx didn't forget you, there was a lot of names to remember! lol. glad the dust has worked out well for one lucky lady so far! congrats Jacki. Here's more dust for everyone else!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:and some love :love:

xxxxxxx

awww fanku :p
lots of dust all round!!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
bit OTT but i want everyone to get BFP for crimbo even meeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks love. Not ott at all. There's a fair few of us here who really want a bfp! xxxx

I was just google searching for baby dust poems & a link came up for this website so have copied & pasted the poem I found. Was written by a girl called Kerry in May 2005, it's just perfect for us girlies

Doesn't it seem ironic,
That as women, for most of our life,
We try to avoid getting pregnant
As we don't want the trouble and strife.

And then when we want to be pregnant,
It is so hard to understand why,
That every month that passes,
We are still all having to try.

I have just had my fertile week,
Which was tiring but also quite fun
But now comes the bit that I dread every month,
Waiting for the test to be done.

These two weeks are torture it's true,
I have every symptom in the book,
And I always do so many tests too early,
And can never bear to look.

So this month I am going to be different,
Stay possitive, relaxed and calm,
And if again I get the BFN,
Will it really do any harm?

So I am sending love and baby dust,
To all of you TTC,
And to say to us all, it will happen one day,
If we stay patient and just believe.

With love to you all

xxxxxxx

That's lovely Kezza thanks hun :hugs:xx

Yay fx Mummy2Adam, we could be the 3 BFP ladies on christmas day
Lots & lots of baby dust
xxxxxxxxxx

Im definately crossing my fingers and toes to that hunny. :dust::dust::dust: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aawww that ttc poem is lovely :hugs: x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ill steal some please! thank you xxx

:clap: kez i loved that poem, perfect.

OK laura, i've been avoiding this thread as i thought i wouldn't be testing in December but me and OH just done a bd and i'm ov'ing soooo - CAN I HAVE SOME PLEEAAASSSEEEE?????

and here is some for you...

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

awww tht poem is great hun brill gave me goose bumps all over x x

Of course positivity! :) You really deserve a BFP so you can have plenty girl and a hug to boot :hugs:xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

And Kirlou, some for you to hun. :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

ooh and thanks so much for mine, mucho appreciated!xxx

Last edited:
Please may I have some too :)

Goergeous peom btw!!! xxx

I know it is cheaky to ask but I really want my test to come out positive when I test tomorrow, I know I have already had some baby dust but would it be ok to have a little more to help me with my test!? :oooo:

Kelly of couse! x :dust:

and Rach no problemo :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:really hope it helps! good luck testing hun.xxxx

Thankyou!!! this baby dust has worked for me girls grab as much as you can.. i just got my BFP! x

I would LOVE some extra strength baby dust pleaaaaaase!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Last edited:
Kelly congrats. Please return baby dust to sender! lol. Really pleased for you chick.

MissJ, goes without saying, baby dust has been sent your way. xxxx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back