Think today is the day!!

mummygeorgie

Reaction score
Hey all, just thought i'd pop on as im very excited (and scared) as i've been having very strong contractions since early hours, i usually sleep through anything but there was no ignoring these. OUCHY! Just waiting for them to get closer whilst i get my LOs clothes all sorted, pretty suprised how calm i am as my OH is in work (only 5mins away) so im home alone. Bless him though, texting me every 5 mins tellin me i should ring the labour ward. Well aslong as my waters dont go pop im quite happy potting round the house and being left to it. Fingers crossed buba Grace will be here some time today :) xx

Ooooo knew it wouldn't be long :D good luck hunny and hope it's nice and quick xxxxxxxx

ooooooooooo exciting good luck. Just don't leave it too long there has been some very quick labours on here recently you know!! lol

Oohhh... I'm so excited fir you!! :). Good luck! Xx

Yay so exciting hon! Good luck and fx it's a quick one x

Thanks everyone! Just popped on why im on way to hospital to get bubs checked as still not had much movement wise since friday night, probably just down to being ready to burst but better to be safe xx

Wishing you all the best and hope you get your baby today!!! xxxx

Good idea if you're concerned hunny, they might even help you along :D xxxxxxx

Good luck hun :) hope labours quick for you and bubba is ok x x

EEEKK!! Exciting!! Hope she arrives today - lots of luck. xxx

oh my how exciting - i love these threads!!! Extra luck and :hugs: to you :) xxxx

Back home, bubs is fine just bein a lazy madam. Got to see her on the scan wich was nice :) only 2cm dilated but cervix is forward and soft. Glad to know somethings happening xx

Glad to hear something is happening for you, hopefully won't be too long wait for you. FX! xx

Hopefully it wont be long for you. Good luck, i will be stalking xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back