My waters have gone - Now updated

Sounds like you're doing great!
Little one will be with you before you know it!!

only just seen this! best of luck lovely lady, hope it happens for you soon and you have your LO with you xx

Have we not heard anything?! Hope she has lo with her now.

I'm sure the wee man has arrived by now :love: wow there are a lot of little arrivals this week eh? love it xx

my thoughts are with you hun, hope you have your LO now! xxxxxxxxx

Just a quick update ladies, sorry I've not been on. Please don't read this is you're scared and I must stress that what I went through is really not the norm, I've just been really unlucky.

I've not had a very good time of it unfortunately. I was in labour for 60 hours (64 if you count it from when my waters went) in total. Narowly avoided an emergency C section as my little ones heart beat kept dropping but ended up having to have a forceps delivery. I wasn't properly numbed and could feel a lot of what they were doing and was screaming and crying but they didn't stop. I ended up with not only an episiotomy, but this was then extended and they also tore me!! :sad:

My little boy was born at 1.53pm on Wednesday 23 November. Unfortunately he stopped breathing and they struggled to revive him on the resuscitaire. After what seemed like ages, they eventually got him going a little bit but they immediately whisked him away to SCBU.

Due to the brutality of the birth and the terror of what was happening to my baby I went into shock. We had to wait over an hour to find out what was happening with bubs and another hour until we could see him.

Luckily, he's a little fighter and only had to be in SCBU for 36 hours. He was then transferred with me to a Transitional Care ward and we were in hospital for a further 3 days.

He's now doing well, we're just waiting for the results for some further urgent blood tests that they hospital made us go back in for yesterday.

It has been absolutely the worst week of my life and I'm really struggling to deal with it all. But the best thing in the world has come out of it, our beautiful son Finlay James.

Oh honey :( I hope ur ok now. Congrats on little one but so sorry for what u have been through. My sister had an awful time so I understand how traumatic this must have been for u - hugs. Enjoy him now ur home xx.

Oh hunny, im so sorry you had to go through all the trauma but congratulations on your little man x x

I hope your ok so sorry for what you have been through, it must have been so scary! Congrats on your LO, enjoy him now your home x x x

Blimey hun, not a good time. Hope all things go from strength to strength now tho for you and your LO.xx

Oh my goodness you poor thing :cry: I'm sorry it was so traumatic for you!
:hugs:
Congratulations on your little man hun x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back