Think today is the day!!

been for a short waddle but still cant get these contractions closer, having a hot curry for tea when OH gets in from work. Feeling strangely energetic and happy considering! Hate waiting though.. X

Still here :( contractions are just completely random now, was out walking loads yday but didnt do much. Still having loads of little ones but the big ones have decided to fade away, annoying! Going my local MW shop today for my 40 week appointment (eventhough iv stil 2 days) im not sure if the way bubs is lying is making it hard to get her head to engage as she's lying facing my left side? Ah well, the show must go on, trying to keep busy and not think about it all too much :lol:
How is everyone else doing? Xx

Awww... Frustrating the waiting game - especially when you get signs and then they go away again! Good luck with the MW today... :) x

i only found this our at my ante natal class last week but they do lie sideways on and this is how they initially engage....so their head goes into our pelvis facing either our left or our right side, which is why we get loads of kicks on the side..

it's only once they are decending down during birth that they twist so that their face is towards our back!

amazing stiff eh

I know, just geting paranoid that the same thing that happend with my first is happening again, wich is i didnt feel contractions til i was sat relaxing in the evening and even then they where irregular and far apart. Just dont want to have the bubs at home, think my LO would be traumatised! Ha..
And i never knew that, i thought she was geting stuck coz of the pains, felt like she been trying to squidge down but to no avail :lol: well im gina hav a wander in town after midwife too before i pick LO up from school, fingers crossed (again) things get a move on x

i only found this our at my ante natal class last week but they do lie sideways on and this is how they initially engage....so their head goes into our pelvis facing either our left or our right side, which is why we get loads of kicks on the side..

it's only once they are decending down during birth that they twist so that their face is towards our back!

amazing stiff eh

Like an agonising 9lb screw lol

:D well bubs head is finally engaged! And my contractions are back, been every few mins so MW said to give it another half hour and ring back. Excited but bludy terrified now! LO at her grandads so atleast thats one last thing we need to worry about x

ooooh good luck hunny hope tonights the night xx

Oh... Sounding promising!! Good luck! Xx

:D well bubs head is finally engaged! And my contractions are back, been every few mins so MW said to give it another half hour and ring back. Excited but bludy terrified now! LO at her grandads so atleast thats one last thing we need to worry about x

Yay :yay: hope things keep moving along for you!

Keep us updated :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back