Think today is the day!!

Update again.. No bubs :( still in early labour! Feel like such a wuss, head had gone to being only 5/5 engaged and she twirled again and was back to back. MW gave me a sweep and i was in so much pain after that but wanted to come home and wait it out. Any tips on geting her head further down again? I know walking, birthin ball and stradling a chair.. X

I don't know any more tips than the few you've mentioned before. Just keep walking and hopefully she'll move downwards!!

xx

Oh you poor love, you've had a right old time of this haven't you.

I hope it speeds up for you x

Oh hun I hope she comes soon, shes being a naughty lil baba for you isnt she, bless x

Ohh, you poor madam. Hope she comes soon for you. x

So yet update, just a quick one really. Still no bubs but i think i lost the last of the plug today, been wondering what it looked like coz i didnt notice it with my first but there was no mostaking this, didnt have the blood but YUK! Well im exhausted with the pain but keeping positive.. As they say this is a GOOD pain :lol: glad iv got such a great family to help out too, our LO was at my dads tues night and the MIL came and just took her last night, certainly didnt argue with that. Hopefully this little madam decides to make an arrival today (i no sick of saying it haha) but it is also her DUE DATE :D well im off to try eat and then a lil walk. Will keep u all posted and thank u all for ur good lucks, keeping me sain being able to post things on here xx

It's great that you have such a supportive family to hel out... Fingers crossed today is the day for you... Hopefully LO knows it's her due date and will comply with the rules! :). Good luck! Xx

Happy Due Date, Hope things are moving along for you xx

The waiting must be so hard! Hope she makes an appearance soon!
IN my pregnancy pilates class I learned that squatting helps the baby move down as well. A proper buttox almost touching the floor squat, a la this http://atothejay.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/prayer-squat.jpg
We did a few variations, one you lean your back against the wall so you get support that way, another you grab on to something in front of you, a pole, pipe, beam - something sturdy. When you hold on to something that can help you get down into the position and back up again as well.. and the third one is that you grab your partners lower arms, and he grabs your lower arms, and you both lean back and squat at the same time, using each others weight as support.
http://www.brahmaniyoga.com/images/training_images/prenatal/23-Partner-Squat.jpg

Just sit there for a while doing some deep breathing and try to relax.

It's worth a try :) But maybe don't try it while you're home alone, if you haven't done it before.. just to get some support getting into the position!

The other lady who took the class with me said after we had done it that it felt like her baby had actually moved down. She was 39/40 weeks at the last class when she said that, so it could be true!

Good luck with everything :)

How are things going today? Hope you have had some progress x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back