Legs and Tummy

Journey1

Reaction score
Woke up this morning and my thighs were aching so much, by 10:50 the ache had progressed into my tummy like the dull period pains. I have now taken painkillers to help ease the pain and will rest the whole day to make sure nothing else happens. Baby is moving around fine just my poor body feeling the strain at the moment :(

Heyyy how are you feeling now? I woke up this morning with muscles in the tops of my legs in agony!!! Back pain the past couple of days has been excruciating aswell, poor wee oh doesnt know what to do atm...think its only really hitting him now that in ten weeks hes going to be a daddy again lol!!! Hope ur wee pains ease off soon, have u tried a hot bath to relax?xxxxx

Morning, spent the whole day yesterday with period pains, took pain killers twice, and had a hot bath, also used a water bottle a couple of times too and just rested all day. Woke up this morning with no pains at all so all good and baby moving :) We are expecting to be early due to the contractions we had at 26wks but still cooking for now. How are you doing bumphurst? x

Aww that's good I've been horrible all day again! Back and legs worse than yesterday and now I've got my bump going tight at times to join it, been in tears all day... Just feel really upset over everything and anything! Oh has stayed well away from me today and I feel kinda guilty that I'm not my normal self! (Think my wee brains just working over time lol) just hoping I perk up again soon, don't wanna be draging him down too... Bumps wriggling like mad so ino they're still happy enough in there!xxxx

Oh no that's not good, just cry your little heart out if you need too. I have done this many of times and always felt much better. I'm sure you have already had a good soak in the bath and eaten/drunk plenty so hope you start to feel better soon. Don't worry about the OH, my OH never knows what to do to help me either and feels awful when I cry especially when I just sob for no reason. Got to love our hormones! Soon when we are pricking our eyes open with match sticks, covered in baby sick and changing a smelly bum we'll be wishing to feel like this again haha! x

God I wouldn't wish this on anybody...ill take the puke and dirty nappys any day over this!!! Just think abit too much at times, oh just came and cuddled me for a bit so feeling slightly better but don't wanna drag him down as he's a lot going on atm with fighting to bring his son back to n.I with us..big court day tomorrow... Think that's another reason as to why I'm feeling like this...can't wait to return to n.I tho :) happy times ahead just need the stressful ones over now....xxxxx

Good luck hun! Hope all has gone well for you and your family today x

Thanks, just on way to do school run, should hear from the OH soon :) scareedddd!! Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back