Mucus plug? TMI

gems

Reaction score
Hi ladies! This evening when I went to the toilet I had a big lump of snotty looking jelly stuff in my knickers. :oops: Do you think this could be my plug? It wasn't blood stained. Hoping it was. Not getting any pains or anything right now. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Could have been... dont hold your breath though...

Sounds like it could be. Last Tuesday am I rang the MW to see if the amount I was losing was normal because it seemed excessive to me (had to wipe about 3 times to get rid of). She said it was normal and sounded like my mucus plug coming away. I started losing it on Thursday and had the baby the following Tuesday. It was snotty and egg white-like. AND it kept coming!!!

Just had my 38 week appointment this morning and the doctor thought that it could be my plug. So hopefully soon! :D Thanks the replies ladies xxxxxxx

only been in here one day and reading posts about plugs coming away, ppl giving birth, and advice on getting late bbies to show... is reeeaaalllly scary! i keep getting butterflies when i think omg thts gona be me pretty soon...

all i've thought about is keeping the baby in me all nice and safe, its kinda scary to think that in a few months i'll be wating it to come out instead of stay where it is! :shock:

youngmumtobe20 said:
only been in here one day and reading posts about plugs coming away, ppl giving birth, and advice on getting late bbies to show... is reeeaaalllly scary! i keep getting butterflies when i think omg thts gona be me pretty soon...

all i've thought about is keeping the baby in me all nice and safe, its kinda scary to think that in a few months i'll be wating it to come out instead of stay where it is! :shock:

The third tri seems like it flys by as well! Until you get to the last little bit then it starts to drag. It is scary I am actually s*****g it too!! Try not 2 worry about it yet xxxxxxxxx

Does anyone know roughly how long between a 'show' and going into labour?

i cant wait till someone who ive come throught tri 1 and tri 2 with drops.. mids and calamitty are the only two who are due so far.!! gonan be soooo exciting xx what a journey.. its great!

X5OT said:
Does anyone know roughly how long between a 'show' and going into labour?
I starrted losing my plug on thurs and had baby on tues. dont think i lost the bloody bit till i was in labour

I have a lot of white jelly stuff too... I'm keeping everything crossed!

Probably just another thing to turn my husband off though. Pregnancy is sexy stuff!! :fib:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back