think iv done summit stupid

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
today braydons dad came round to see him n even tho he has been not very nice to say the least to me over the last few weeks i have always had feelings for him - neway today he came round to see braydon and we ended up sleeping together i know it was stupid and if either of our parents found out theyd kill us but i dont know if he likes me or if he just wanted to do the 'deed' n knew i still liked him so thought i was an easy target, i am so confused and i cant tlk to ne of my m8s coz they would say i am stupid.
also it was the first time since i had braydon i done the 'deed' lol, giving birth to braydon i tore really badley neway it really hurt n still does and i am really worried but for obvious reasons cant tlk to mum. argh i am so confsued sorry for rambling
love sarah and braydon

Bless you honey, it's a easy thing to fall into so don't beat yourself up over it. Try and keep your distance a bit over the next couple of days so you can think about what YOU really want and need. Having a baby puts someone else at the centre of our universe but it's important to remember to look after ourselves too.
If you're still hurting physically tomorrow mention it to your health visitor/doctor but you don't have to tell your mum, fingers crossed you were careful in other ways?!
Hope you sort it all out very soon xxxx

hey hunnie, dont beat yourself up about it. If i were you id wait and see if he gets in touch with you before you do him, He's Braydons dad so your always going to have that 'softspot' there for him, try not sleeping with him and see if he's still interested in you without the sex.

I know your mum wouldnt be pleased about what you sleeping together but at the end of the day your a mum yourself and it was her grandsons dad you slept with! If your still in pain id get it checked out within the next few days.

lots of love Amy x

Hiya Sarah,
Your mum doesnt have to find out about it, but if you are still sore see your health visitor. You could maybe post it as a querie on the 1st year with baby, im sure there are loads of women for whom it has hurt and they can perhaps recommend something.
You take care of yourself, i dont really know what to say about braydons dad, its going to be a tricky one to work out and something emotionally you could do without. Be strong, look how far you have come already :D

Laura.

Hey hun

Sorry you cant tell your friends about this or your mom, dont feel stupid you still have feelings for him and you probably always will an dno one can get mad cause you have a mind of your own and as long as you feel you wanted to then so be it.
I know youve had a rough time with him so liek everyone else says see if he comes back and wants to just hang out and not have sex..... unless you really wnat it up to you.
If your still hurting get yoruself checked out, its been a while and i hear it will hurt the firts few times.
Just be careful when you do have it and if you dont want a nother one right away best to get soem protection handy just in case.

I hope everything works out for you and ill talk to you soon, in the meantime dont stress over it its Braydons dad and you cant change that,.
Katrina xxxxx

hi every one today i feel more numb than in pain so i had a look down there sorry id tmi and it looked like it has torn can this happen???? just a bit tho !! so i have made an appointment for tomoz at docs and i am petrified i will need more stitches

HI Sarah,
It might not have healed properly or might be a bit of thrush, that tends to hurt a wee bit and is quite red.
Dont stress about tomorrow, just take it as it comes. I would be making braydons dad pay for this big time though!
Take care
Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back