really bad day - is it possible depression

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i have been feeling really down recently but i have been ok till today - my ex came to see braydon and has started saying he wants to take braydon out for day after xmas but i didnt think it was ok till he is older but i rang the solicitor just to make sure anyway she sed he can take him for the morning now so i am really upset as garry has no idea on braydons care - i mean changing a nappie wont go there - a bottle gets kepp taken out of braydons mouth and messed around with so gets upset - i just cant bear the thought of him being able to take braydon

Oh dear, sorry to hear you've been feeling down. Do you think your ex really knows what he's letting himself in for with your baby? Could you stand letting him look after him in your home for a day (while you do something else in another room or something) so that he realises what it will take? Where would he take Braydon, because if it's to his mother or someone like that that's not quite so worrying I guess? Will he let you show him how to look after him because I guess that's a good sign? It might be a case that he'll be better than you think you never know? Don't know what else to suggest really but I hope you feel better soon, I'm not feeling my best either at the moment- the midwife thinks it's just the hugeness of it all, lack of sleep and my pregnancy hormones leaving me but I'm keeping an eye on it in case it lingers. Have you been feeling down for long? Is it worth talking to someone about it?

Take care and hope things look better for you soon
+++

is been getting worse recently - he dont know how to do anything for braydon and no isnt interested in learning he wants to take braydon in his mums car and the thought of it is killing me both her children have said how worried they are about her driving and the thought of nething happening to braydon is tearing me apart - i have tried letting him do stuff for braydon but he refuses god i am crying again i aint stopped the last couple of days :( :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back