time for a moan from sarah

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
U r probably all going to tell me to just the hell up ... but here i go any way -
everyone keeps saying how well i am getting on with being a mum but sometimes i just wanna cry, and i feel that i cant get upset coz everyone will think i am failing as a mummy - i love braydon more than anything - but i just wish i had 'the perfect life' i wish i had support and the relationship from garry - he pisses me off like there is no tomorrow but i still love him i know i am stupid - i know i sound really selfish but everywhere i turn people are sharing there babys with there partners and i share braydon with my mum and dad who have been great but it dont feel right...
i know i am really selfish and i feel really guilty for feeling like this as my parents have been absolutly great!

anyway i just needed a rant
lots of love sarah and BB

aww sarah ((())) i dont know what you feel like...YET! but im sure im about to find out exactly how your feeling. although im looking at it like - im going have to have my baby all to myself without having to share him and its troys loss not mine! although when im knackered and wanting some peace i should imagine im going to want troy there to help me. sorry ive been no use what so ever but thought i would reply! take care hunni xxx

awww amy ur right - i was statring to wonder if u were in labour as i couldnt find any posts from u yesturday - how is everything going ??

hey hun

Im sorry you feel that way but remember theres always soemone out there for you waiting, and it might not be tom, or the next day, but eventually you will have a guy whos special enough to care for him as well. It might not be his real dad but give it time.
I know plenty of friends who were single and now have great guys in there lives.
Hope ive reasured you a little.
:D
Take care Katrina

hey hun

Im sorry you feel that way but remember theres always soemone out there for you waiting, and it might not be tom, or the next day, but eventually you will have a guy whos special enough to care for him as well. It might not be his real dad but give it time.
I know plenty of friends who were single and now have great guys in there lives.
Hope ive reasured you a little.
:D
Take care Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27