life is so hard sometimes

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
i love braydon to pecies but sum times i just can help but feel like i am missing out on being a 'teenager' it is my best m8s bday today and all my m8s r going out and i cant coz of braydon - i love him to bits but always feel like missing out as i am the only one with a baby - and no body else understands

Sorry I'm not supposed to be in here as I'm not a teenager (I'm 24) but I just wanted to say that even at 24 and only having been a mum for 2 weeks, I know how you feel. I thought I was well prepared for this baby but nothing could have prepared me for the way my life and my relationship with Rubie's father would change. I find it so hard and that's with a lot of support from friends and family, so for someone so young to bring up a child without a supportive partner must be even harder. You are doing an excellent job. Yes you will miss out on things but it wont be forever, and your son is worth more than even the best night out on the town!! :D

Hiya Sarah,

I know exactly how your feeling hunnie. I know carey hasnt been here as long as braydon has but even so theres been nights where i just wished he was somewhere else for the night. Maybe it would be easier for both of us if the boys dads could be trusted to be left with them for a whole night, i dont know about garry but i wouldnt trust troy with a cabbage patch doll never mind his own son!

Like Kim said it isnt going to be for ever, weve started off abit younger than most people which means we'll still be young when our kids are old enough to be left alone, so i'm hoping for my life to start at 30 LOL

Keep smiling babe ;) always here for a chat!

BTW, the reason im hardly on msn is because whenever i go on all my old school mates bombard me with questions lol so i try to only go on during the day time! catch you soon hopefully for a proper talk!

hiya sarah
i havnt even had the baby yet and i feel like im missing out! like if there is a party or somethin then i can go but evri1 is like dont do this dont do that! and i no what i can and cant do so i wish they would leave me alone! it is so annoying- no idea what im gonna b like when the baby comes :D

love
xx willow xx

i like that amy cabbage doll - to rite garry refuses to do a nappie lol - so god knows wot hed be like for the nite - thanks girls u made me feel alot better :) shame we dont all live closer together we could have mummy and baby days out lol -

Hello hun

Although im not quite as young as you but i got preg at 18 and am now 19.
But ive found this whole preg not much of my friends bother to even invite me out cuz they are all partying an stuff and i used to be the one that was always draggin everyone out for a good time to get hammered.
Infact my first whole month of preg i was drunk until the day i found out.
But my point is everytime they dont even ask if i wanna come or say oh no we dont wanna come visit were drinking, just think about when they get preg and they want your attention and want you to spend time with them, then your kids will be old enough you can say sorry im gettin a babysitter and goin out to a party.
What goes around comes around is what i say. It does really upset me some days though.
What was the hardest for me was summer cuz thats when i go camping like everyweekend and just party amd have fun, well this year everyone partied and i was the only sober one i got so upset i went to my tent and spent most of it alone feeling sorry for my self.
But now i just think that its all worth it we have the best things in our lives now and no one can take it away form us and whats a few nights ofnot goin out when we have our babies?
Its gonna be a long haul, as parents but as long as were here to support one anopther i think we will make it.
And i agree Sarah and Amy you guys are doing awesome raising your babies, two years ago i dont know if i would be able to do it, you girls are amazing.
Love ya lots.
I wish we lived closer too i have a feeling we would all have a blast together!!
One day we will have to save up money and get together, and finally meet :D
Sorry this is so long i kind of went over bored.
Katrina xxxxxxx

I must be the only teenage mum who really doesn't feel like they are missing out! I love being a mum so much that I don't even think about what my mates are doing. It has put a big strain on my relationship with my fiance as we don't get 'us' time anymore but we are strong enough to get through it and we have now even set a date for our wedding (20th April). I just look at how gorgeous my little boy is and how much he makes me smile and I couldn't imagine life any other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back