dont know what to think

gemini-lass

Reaction score
I had two bfp's yesterday

i was over the moon, I went to the shops for some bread this morning came home and started getting cramps, laid down and fell asleep

woke up with heavy bleeding

i phoned the doctors and nhs direct and they said some ladies can have an early miscarriage and don't realize, just think its a period

all i can say is im gutted.

i don't think i have any other emotion.

:cry:

just makes me think i imagined it all

:cry:

Sorry to hear this :(

You didn't imagine it all - apparently around 50% of conceptions end in early miscarriages before the woman even knew she was pregnant, because AF just starts as normal. It's one of the risks of testing early :(

It just wasn't meant to be this time - try not to let it get you down, it must be hard after the elation of your BFPs :hug: :hug:

I am so sorry Gemini Lass :hug: I know exactly how you feel as the same thing has just happened to me this weekend. I was so excited on Wednesday and Thursday because I had 4 bfp's and then Saturday I started getting cramps and then my period came, and now my bfp's have turned into very light, faint positives. I went to the doctors today and he has taken a sample to test for pregnancy but I know in my heart that it's all over - it's very cruel! I don't know what to think other than it just wasn't meant to be this time. We will get our sticky bfp's when the times right. :hug:

aww hun thats terrible news i am so sorry xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back