Bleeding ....DO you think I'm okay?

First time mum

Reaction score
Hi Girls

Had the shock of my life last night.
Got up to the loo about 9.30pm and saw I was bleeding (stain on my pyjamas as well). Shouted to my husband and sat on the loo wiping for about half an hour. I would'nt describe it as a heavy bleed, light but frequent but what worried me was that there was a one lumpy bit in it.
I havent met my midwife yet (appointment is Friday (tomorrow) at 3.00pm, so I rang the NHS direct who advised to go to A & E which we did.
They were very good, took my blood pressure, temperature, blood and urine etc etc and have arranged for me to have a scan tomorrow morning, (I was due for my first scan anyway on Monday)

We left about 2am and I have had light bleeding during the night but seems to have stopped now, still have a bit of a dull ache but not cramp like.

What do you think girls?

im not really sure hun, good luck for tomorrow :hug:
i had light pink spotting at 10/11 weeks this time and all was ok, good luck

Thanks Sarah

I think I would feel better if it had only been the spotting but it's because there was one lumpy bit in it which is making me worry more.

Good luck for scan. Try not to panic - easier said than done I know. I had some light bleeding last week but it stopped and I had a scan Monday - all OK. Just take it easy and rest up. :hug:

Ive had bleeding 3 times now, no lumpy bits but it was bright red blood. baby was fine I just have some trapped blood under the baby which is where its coming from and will fix itself. Hope everything is okay for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back