confused...

Nicolemarie

Reaction score
Hi all :wave: ,
where do i start me and my bf having been trying to concieve on and off for a year, last oct we suffered a miscarriage :(. we have recently started ttc again. the start of last month i had very dark blood every few hours not enough for tampon or out which is very annoying all that month been looking very bloated, feeling tired and sicky so i thought i would do 2 tests from tescos but both came back BFN over last few days started getting very sore nipples which was a sign for me last time i got pregnant and still getting all them symptons. this bloatedness is getting very fustrating now does anyone know what this could be? im tempted to do a test again but so scared for another BFN.

Nicole x

hey hun, sorry to hear about your loss, unfortunatly i know what that is like too.
my and my partner have been trying since september 07 and atm im having similar to you (see my posts in this section lol)

I would do another test hun. It could also be that your body isnt getting the HCG to your urine atm so isnt showing on a test.
Are you a month late then hun?
If you are still concerned id go to your doc (thats what im doing if my AF isnt here by friday (week late then)) and ask for a blood test

Good luck hope we both get our BFPs soon :hug:

hi :wave: thanx for your reply, sorry to hear youve been threw miscarrige too its horrible to go threw. yea im a months late. im just going to wait it out a few more days then maybe go to doctors and see what they say.

Hopefully we get BFPs
Fingers crossed

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic