Think Im going to cry

karen1969

Reaction score
I feel so fed up today, Im 33 weeks but my whole bump is so painfull today its really hard, everytime(which seems constant) baby kicks or moves it causes a painfull braxton hicks.

Has anyone else had days where they feel sore? As for indigestion I feel like I have a lump of sick (sorry) stuck at the back of my throat :puke:

Sorry for moaning and being soft, I keep feeling I should just be gratefull Im haveing a baby and to stop moaning!

Aw hun I know a few of us feel like this constantly I dont know if that helps or makes it worse :hug:

i find having a blub (usually to OH- Look what you have done to me!!) and taking it as easy as possible helps.

My bump hurts all the time too! I cant sit comfortably, lie comfortably, walk etc etc! :(
Dont worry too much though hun not long now! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun, i had a little winge post lastnight quite a long one, before i went to bed :( im a little behind you, but i know exactly how sore it is when LO kicks and makes you BH. i get it all the time too ! i feel like a little old lady ! just wanted to give you these :hug: :hug: i also feel like crying OH has been called out to work and DD is on the warpath to make as much mess and noise as possibe :wall: my mum is away in france and i keep getting weird phone calls grr. not too long left, were on the home stretch now :)

Thanks, it kind of helps to know your not alone (even though thats selfish!)

You kind of feel awful willing baby not to keep kicking you, cos at the same time you know theyre ok, ye and my 3 year old is also on a destroy the house mission and im just letting him get on with it because I cant be bothered argueing with him.

Thanks girls :D

aww bless you, im feeling the same way, i went downstairs to grab laundry from the dryer come back five seconds later and theres baby powder EVERYWHERE she also stripped and rubbed her orange juice into her clean hair :? dear oh dear what a little monkey! hope that makes you feel a little better ;)

at least your carpets will smell nice when you hoover them now lol, shake n vac is usually cheaper than baby powder though lol.

I dont know about the BH yet but have some :hug: :hug:

God, I know what you mean about indegestion. I always seem to get it just as I have layed down in bed at night...it drives me mad!
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back