Feeling crappy!!!!!!!

leannesxb

Reaction score
Barely had any sleep last night ladies and my SPD and arthritis are on 1000% flare up!! Had Braxton hicks for 3 hours last night leaving my tummy feeling bruised today. My boobs feel hard and hot to the touch. My feet are swollen. I feel sick and have acid in my throat. I wanna cry and cry!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the moan just wanted to let off steam as the OH has gone to work and seems to be getting fed up with me having a moan as his ex had perfect pregnancies!!!!!!!!!!!

Oooo well done her, lets throw her a party lol. If he wants to hear moaning he can come round for a cuppa if he likes and listen to me :D and I don't suffer half as much as you altho I probably moan more.

Me thinks this calls for a sex ban :D if you can't stick to that try hair removal cream in his shampoo xxxxxxxxx

PMSL @ BB!!!
Hope u feel better soon hunnie, its hard getting a man to understand a pregnancy.
When did ur braxton hix start? Im dreading them. XXXXXXXXXXX
How are u bb? ive missed not being on here but just relized were all in tri 3, not long to go now xxxxxx

I'm fat lol. It's great to see we are all here now :D miss seeing you hunny :hug: hope you are ok

I remember seeing on the tv once that the ante natal classes handed out pregnancy suits to the dads so they could get an idea of how it feels to expand in size so quickly. They are basically bump and boobs made out of sand bags lol. A great idea I reckon and should deffo be used

the shampoo idea wouldn't work cos hes bald anyway!!!! lol. Definite sex ban has been inforce since the shaving incident so thats pissing him off too.
Normally I am quick to come back with something evil about the witch but they always seem to know how to get to you when you are hormonal and wanna have a blub!!! Its like a little radar men have.
Gonna have a nag at my son today and make him help me around the house hes 13 and doesn't do any chores etc. So he can get up (seeing as hes still in bed!) and help me walk to the shops, do some hoovering and tidying and the washing. Then I have decided to get myself a little cake at the shop and once everything is done I am gonna park my bum with a girlie film and have a cup of tea and a cake!!! Before I have to get up and do dinner. lol

Its fab to see you back charlie can't believe we are all here together now. xxxx

Chilli powder in his body wash then :D

Hope your cake makes you feel better hunny. I finish work on the 17th feb and I am going to bake a big fat chocolate cake and shove my face in it xxxxxxxxx

I have been craving a doughnut for weeks now!!!! I don't normally like them but think I may get a big fat one and scoff that. lol. I think the girlie film and a doughnut under the blanket may just pull me out of the depression. lol. Might even get time for a little nap seeing as I had 2 1/2 hours sleep last night. x

Erm no hoovering for you mrs!! If my physio said im not allowed to do it because of spd and sciatica im pretty sure same applies to you!! Get some gaviscon down you and have a nap this afternoon. Hope you are feeling better soon hun xx

s::hugs::hugs::hugs:Aw everything just gets to u sometimes doesn't it?? An afternoon on the sofa with a cake and a chick flick sounds just wot u need, chin up and hope u feel better soon.

Last edited:
Erm no hoovering for you mrs!! If my physio said im not allowed to do it because of spd and sciatica im pretty sure same applies to you!! Get some gaviscon down you and have a nap this afternoon. Hope you are feeling better soon hun xx

can I just go back to facebook the other day when you had come home from the physio after getting that advice and then hoovered!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Well girlie vid is out cos Dylan wants to watch jurassic park 3! But he has walked to the shop with me, walked the dog, hoovered and carried the washing upstairs so I won't moan. Plus it gives me a excuse to have a nap. lol

:hug:

Sorry you're feeling rotten. Hopefully your cake/nap/chill out afternoon will have helped.

I'm having a bad day too, I just can't accept that my body won't function like it used to. I've been out shopping for carpet, paint, baby essentials, food and now I'm buggered. I've done too much and my back is playing up now. Feels like its going to cave in again :(

can I just go back to facebook the other day when you had come home from the physio after getting that advice and then hoovered!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Well girlie vid is out cos Dylan wants to watch jurassic park 3! But he has walked to the shop with me, walked the dog, hoovered and carried the washing upstairs so I won't moan. Plus it gives me a excuse to have a nap. lol

Erm no u cant lol, my kids are too young to hoover up and it was doing my head in lol. Yours is old enough to be doing ALL the housework :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back