Think i should maybe go doctors now

Emilyandbump

Reaction score
I posted the other day about my stomach troubles. Well its got worse, i was up in the night with cramps, and i've been up for an hour and already been 3 times! I get so much pressure when going, so im thinking its constipation or pressure of baby and fluid (i have polyhydramnios which is extra fluid)

Had enough now, just wanna feel more comfortable and enjoy the rest of my pregnancy! Never had anything like this with my others! x

could be either honey. I would defo go and checked up. xx

Get checked over. The pressure is so painful and it doesn't have to be like that hunny xxxxxxxx

Hi hun
I had severe polyhydramnios & was put on bed rest for 3 weeks which cleared it up, but I had awful constipation & couldn't keep any food down. I was hospitalised with it at first. The hospital gave me lactulose for the pooh prob (!!!) and another medicine for the sickness which also helped to 'move everything down'! It's called chlora metro something! Ask your doctor for it if you can.
The consultants said the huge amounts of fluid were compressing my lungs & stomach meaning nothing was able to go down. Very uncomfortable!! I feel for you!!!
How far gone are you now? I found when baby dropped, everything eased up a lot.
Hope you feel better soon xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back