• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Think I felt the baby move?

Sarah7

Reaction score
Last night in bed I felt a weird sort of fluttery bumpy sort of feeling that didn't feel like anything else, definitely not wind. I had to concentrate a bit to stay aware of it though.
Also I'm a size 18 and everything I've read says if you're a bit larger you won't feel anything for ages (although I don't understand that, you're feeling it from the inside if that were the case surely period pains would be better with more flesh lol)
Very excited at the prospect I may have felt some first movements though :D

Oooo sounds like it to me!!! Yay!! My bump always flutters more at night when I can lay there and concentrate!

Being bigger may just mean you feel the kicks from the outside later but u will still feel them inside so you can keep that feeling to yourself for longer :) xx

Oooo lucky girl :love: still nth for me :(
Was at the scan yesterday's the baby was moving and kicking loads and I couldn't feel a thing :faint:
I do have anterior placenta though and I am a big girl...

Yes sounds right to me too, I always notice it when I first lay down I like to think that bubs is settling down to sleep too. It's lovely when you first notice it ,i'm very happy for you xx

Interesting that they seem to move more at bedtime, I'll be keeping a close eye on it every night now! Love the idea that it's the baby settling down to sleep, that's so cute! Hopefully I won't have to keep it to myself for too long, OH will think I'm teasing him!

Was at the scan yesterday's the baby was moving and kicking loads and I couldn't feel a thing :faint:

I keep seeing people mentioning placenta positions... is it at the 20 week scan you find that out?

Sounds like u did :) xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I think so, I knew before but I had close to 12 scans by now...

I've felt flutters from 13+2.... Just wasn't really sure if it was wind or baby! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back