Think I felt baby move??

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Hi guys

Felt a bit of fluttering yesterday but didnt think as I was in work it was the baby, went to bed, and was lying on my side waiting for OH to return from bathroom....suddenly I was aware of some tightening then to the left side a very strong feeling like a somersault feeling.

OH came in to see me wide eyed clutching my belly, he said "Oh my God Zo, r u ok!!" I said "I think I just felt baby moving"

He was beaming from ear to ear, then pounced on bed, cradles my belly and lay there for ages convinced he would feel it!! I told him he will have to wait a few weeks yet.

It was so wonderful, really special xx

Oh that's lovely, tell OH it will only be few weeks until he can feel it, I think it was around 20 for us :D

Hi Zoe

That's wonderful. :dance:
It's amazing when you first feel baby move. :hug:

My hubby felt ours kick last week, so won't be long. :cheer:

x

ahhh - i just welled up reading your post!

Sounds like baby to me Zoe, I have been getting them especialy when im wearing something tight across my lower belly, its amazing ! :cheer:

aww thats lovely:) i dint feel them till bout 18n weeks:)

i felt bubbles at about 15-16 weeks

now i can see her moving an elbows and legs going everywhere lol

I felt mine for the 1st time last week but now i'm feeling it all the time, it's great :dance: Didn't know you were able to feel the baby when touching your bely at 20 weeks thought it was way after (wow!) Hevwithbump, can i ask why you nickname your baby bubbles?

no thats ont the nickname lol i meant it felt like bubbles in my belly :cheer:

lastr night i put on pussy cat dolls "buttons" and she was kicking like anything and i put the remote on my belly and it looked like she was dancing with it :rotfl: it was great

Ohhh congrats Zoe! It is so reassuring isn't it! I want to feel my baby now (hurry up baby!!!).

Lyns xx

Id like to think that I have been feeling it but not really sure??? Nothing has stood out, sometimes I think 'Is that the baby?' but I dont know if its just wind etc :?

Ah, can't wait to actually see s/he moving, i can feel it alright though (quite frequently aswell which is lovely). That's funny (hevwithbump) your right though it does feel a bit like bubbles!

My little angel has been kicking me a fair bit all day today - i'm loving it! :dance:

waited so long for him to kick. :cheer:

x

I know, i only sarted feeling it about a week 1/2 ago and now s/he is always moving, it's so reassuring :D

felt mine for weeks but now its stronger and i can tell its sleeping patterns and i can wake it up by being to loud its amazing, i notice this one more than my last

I've noticed that your due a couple of days before me, how much weight have you put on so far?

I was just curious because i wanted to know roughly how much we should put on at this stage to be classed as normal/healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back