I LOVE being pregnant!

I had to share this. I hated my last two pregnancies - couldn't wait for them to be over, but this time, I love it. I even love my little bump!

Perhaps it's because this is my third child and I'm in no rush to have the baby yet; because I'm still in the "nice" stages; because I was getting fed up of going out clubbing anyway (been there, done that etc.); or is it because this will probably be my last one? I don't know. I still feel tired, moody and emotional, but on the whole, I'm loving it this time.

I'm also really broody when I see little babies: I just think that they're the most gorgeous things I've ever seen. :D

I hope I'm still as thrilled as the months go on....

How are you all feeling about pregnancy so far?

I voted I love it but I'm at the stage now where I can hardly sleep and am getting quite uncomfortable so will probably start to wish it was over soon :lol:

I've voted "love it" also as I can't think of anymore more precious and carrying my husband's child as soppy as it sounds is such an honour really. I have to say though over 30 weeks it gets harder to sleep more uncomfortable to move around and forget about wearing socks (thank you summer weather and flip flops!!) but generally speaking yes I love being pregnant indeed.

I love it for now but I do feel great and full of energy so hopefully it won't change!

I'm loving it. I love when bubs does somersalts and kicks like its trying to get out. I feel really special being pregnant and love my bump. Yes I have bad days where I haven't slept very well bubs is lying in an odd position so painful but on the whole I've been really lucky didn't have much morning sickness or other symptoms in the early days and sailed through Tri 2 I'm loving that I'm nearly due and can't wait to meet my surprise.

I love being pregnant too, my bump is my best friend! I'm looking forward to having the baby but I know I'll miss my bump when baby arrives

So-so :)

I do enjoy being pregnant, but I'm still suffering from tiredness, head aches, nausea and constant weeing. I think once these symptoms go I will 100% love being pregnant. xxx

I voted that I love it!

Although today with the first symptoms of SPD appearing I'm loving it/dreading it!

Can we make that a new category?

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I have to say I haven't enjoyed it at all. First there was 4 months of hyperemesis and now the SPD. I've been on crutches since I was 18 weeks and I'm totally knackered all the time. God I sound like such a moaner! But I find it very hard when people ask how the pregnancy is going because they obviously expect to hear how wonderful everything is. I also find it a bit depressing when all my friends tell me how they loved being pregnant and I feel that they think I'm ungrateful or something if I say I don't like it at all :(

Love it because it's been so wanted.. but what a horrid pregnancy... been quite sickly and I am feeling awfully OLD this time round... probably because I am :rotfl: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

fynemum said:
Love it because it's been so wanted.. but what a horrid pregnancy... been quite sickly and I am feeling awfully OLD this time round... probably because I am :rotfl: Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Couldnt put it better myself :(

I love being pregnant, it is just the best feeling, I am hoping that I will be able to feel the baby kicking soon and I have my 20 week scan next week.

voted love it.. for the same reason as Nicola.

I love my partner sooo much and have known from the start of our relationship that I wanted him to be the father to my children.

So happy we fell pregnant and love it. Despite the sickness, cramps, aches and pains! It's all worth it.

x

I wish it was all over :(

I love my baby and I love feeling every little movement she makes but I can't wait till she is out.

I love being pregnant.
I'm finding it a lot harder than my last two but despite all the aches and pains and lack of sleep, I love being able to feel my baby move and I love my bump xx

I voted love it because it's such a wonderful thing to create and nurture another little person but if I'm honest I hate the way it makes me look! I gained a lot of weight after my last 2 pregancies and last year managed to lose it all and get back to my prepreg weight (loss of about 3 stone) now all i can see is myself getting fat again, I know that it's a baby and thats why i look big but I just feel fat!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back