Things to complain about today...

LilyMac

Reaction score
Having a really crappy day today, woke up in a foul mood and just wanted to repeatedly beat OH round head with the lamp. Then felt awful for being horrible to him so had a little cry. My back is still killing me, my hips are giving me grief and to top it all off I decided it would be wise to go shopping... Got to town passed out and come straight back home so that's annoyed me even more!
Just feeling really crappy and run down and its making me feel depressed :(
Just want little man to come now so I can start enjoying him instead of being so miserable and in pain all the time :(

Moan over!xx

aw hun you are not alone try and have a chill out not good that you passed out body obvs needs you to rest xx hope u feel better soon x

Thanks hun, have got a cuppa and put my feet up just gonna chill and watch tv for the rest of the day :) hopefully that will put me in a better mood too!Xx

Aww I now what you mean about being horrible to OH and then feeling guilty afterwards, I seem to snap at him for the smallest thing and he's so good at just taking it on the chin. It's kind of like the proper anger I used to get when I had bad PMT, so at least I can reassure him it is just hormonal!
Not long to go now though hun, hang in there!

Know how you feel. My groin/hips are killing me already, it's actually painful to walk!

Im always snapping at him, I feel awful for it but he seems to accept whats going on and that it wont last forever (hopefully!) just feel really bad for it though cause hes so supportive and does everything for me and then I just constantly moan at him lol poor thing!!
Me and walking arent friends at all lately, its such an effort to get out of bed these days the pains that bad but not long left for me now. Have you spoken to your midwife about it hun?xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back