Hips are killy and back is aching!!

Zoeox

Reaction score
All I seem too do lately is moan moan and moan some more.
I've had a pretty normal and healthy pregnancy upto yet but today my hips are killing me and my back is achy!
Wouldn't mind if I moved around a lot but I haven't just been sitting all morning xx

Same, it does get you down doesn't it. Luckily the end is in sight for both if us. We'll have other things to worry about then but at least the hip pain will be gone :)

Ahh luckily enough, your 5 weeks ahead so will come quicker for you.
I don't like to moan about my pregnancy but that seems all I can do lately xxx

Oh im the same hun, having awful trouble with my back and hips and just feeling like a propper moan the past 7 months but we are making a preson so guess were aloud moan a bit :)

Have you seen anyone about your back? I was refered to the maternity physio about my SPD and back problems, she gave me the belt thing to wear which realy hurt so stopped wearing it but then decided to put up with the chafing and see how i get on and it has genuinley helped a good bit. i now wear it over a pair of legging so make it more comfy though. might be worth asking for one :)

Hope your feeling better soon hun xxx

I totally feel for u hun. Im exactly the same. My hips are like an annoyin ache tho lol. Not long now :) xx

i tend to ache more when i slouch on the sofa all day, might be just me though! x

Tell the midwife i was refered for physio and i have pgp or spd ... Its all in my hips and back and there are things you can do to make it easier, also put me on Co codamol and paracetamol to help me sleep. x

I jave midwife the week after next so will let her know then if it becomes unbarable I will phone her though. :( the joys of pregnancy I say xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back