hate to complain... but this heat....

hayley

Reaction score
IS KILLING ME...

tried to clean the house but after 10 mins i'm soaking wet... need to stand in a cold shower! i'm drinking pints of cold drinks.. my feet have ballooned.. i can't walk very fast.. can't go out! blood bubbles and i feel sick! so i'm stuck in the house wearing DH boxers and a vest... and today he's going to bring his sons around for tea.... that means i'm going to have to put on clothes.... aaarrrhhh

I WANT IT TO RAIN.... PLEASE

X

Not sure whereabouts you stay Hayley - but you can have the thunder and lightning and buckets upon buckets of rain we've jhad for the last 3hrs here in Aberdeen!!

My street looks like a river!!

S. xx

Ahhh, I do feel for you heavily pregnant ladies.

This heat is torture, I keep thinking I should still be pregnant, part of me wants to be because I really miss it. But the other part of me is relieved.

I really wanted a summer baby but now I'm thinking it wasn't such a good idea, it's way too hot for them.

Isaac is lounging about in just a nappy at the moment because it's so hot. Even his hands and feet are warm, normally they're cold.

I'm with you Hayley, bring on the rain and cooler temps.

Damien is in just his nappy too, I've had to get dressed from ym pants and bikini coz DF's mate came over, it's killing me and Damien is a grumpy mare! I do feel for you pregnant people. Last summer and Spain was tough for me and I was only 3 months pregnant

Bagpuss, you need to change your ticker hunnie xx

I do love the sun.........and love to sit in it, but i have to say today i'm finding it a tad hot.......its about 106 here today and there is a brezze but it's warm, i've been trying to stay cool by sitting in the pool most of the day.

Need to do my ironing, but it's just to hot to do that! Really fancying some ice cream, but dont have any.

Amy xx

Hi it is 32.5 degrees here I feel like I am dying.........bloody horrible but then I am a winter person anyway...

Bex

Amy do you live in spain? was you born in spain or did you move out there? The pool - is this yours? sounds gorgeous! probbaly not too nice when your heavily pregnant but wow... the rest of the time must be amazing.

x

I don't envy you pregnant gals at the mo. so glad i'm not preggers in this heat, mind you in a way I wish I was then I wouldn't be worrying about Jamie getting overheated.
His bedroom got down to a chilly 27.9 degrees last night :shock: . I have a fan and an air cooler (crap btw) in there - makes no difference!!

I do prefer summer tho.

between the heat, being uncomfortable and needing to wee every 5 minutes i got no sleep at all last night. I went to bed at 9.30 last night went until 2.30 getting up and down tossing and turning and not getting a wink of sleep at 2.30 i gave up trying to sleep and came online i have been awake ever since :wall: it is showing no signs of getting cooler, got fans going windows open and its still no better :(

I have to admit when the weather turned hot the first time, I was dying in the heat, so we went to B&Q and bought an Air conditioning unit for £164.99. It is SOOO GOOD! Each time I overheat, I goto the bedroom, switched it on and lie down for 10-15mins. That cools me off nicely. We also use it in the bedroom for a bit before going to bed to cool the room down nicely so I can sleep. I know it is espensive but it was well worth every penny.

Yesterday I turned into miss misery most likely cause of the heat, my OH suggested going out but within the hour I requested to be dropped of at home in tears!! Then decided to nap on the sofa and nearly melted away!! So I decided to work from home today - couldn't stand the thought of getting dressed and getting on the tube!! Besides this the heat is making me feel nauseous, usually a sun worshiper - not this year!!!

Hayley i do live in Valencia, Spain have been here for 2 yrs 3 months now-my hubbie works for Ford-used to work in Dunton, Essex but was transfered here on a 3 yr contract.....we rent a lovely house here with a pool, and i just love it.......the food, the weather and the cheaper more laid back style of living. Unfortunately the 3 years is up next March so we are moving back home to Essex, so glad we did it though!!

Amy xx

amy i'm so jealous.... not at the moment thou! can't do heat at the moment... i'm so fair skinned too so the sun just burns me.. but when i'm not pregnant i still like sitting in it with a factor 15... DH is always banging on about moving to spain to live.. i love the food and the life but i know i'd miss my family.... was that train crash near where you live? very sad...

i think i've slept an hour.... went to bed 9 to read... fell a sleep around 9.30 but then woke every 20 to 30 mins... and stayed awake for what seemed like for ever... 12 i was awake, 1 i was a wake, 2 i was awake.... I finally cooled down around 4.30 and fell alseep then my alarm went off at 6 for work.... aaarrrhhh

x

i remember posting how miserable i felt the last time we had a few days of intense heat..yuck its even worse now! i had to go out to get my sisters bday present yesterday, lol i ended up swearing at this man and telling an old lady to have so f***ing respect! it cant be good for our blood pressure to have rages like that in this heat!

THE RAIN IS COMING GIRLIES!!!!! :dance:

have to be honest though I dont like the rain I just like cool sun not a heat wave! xxxx

I'm a teacher and when my classroom themometer hit 36 degrees the head kindly told me to go home. Have spent an hour in a cool bath and now feel a little more human :D

lets all do the rain dance!!!! just an hour to clear the air...

x

I got all excited as it clouded over and they promised thunder clouds in South Wales. Then it went and cleared up and the sun came out grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back