Thin veins

Becs

Reaction score
I had my blood taken yesterday for my third set of progesterone tests and it was really embarrassing. They kept putting the needle in and no blood would come out as they couldn't locate a vein. 3 nurses tried and did both arms and the back of my hand before finally getting some out of my arm on the 4th try. After 3 attempts they told me to go back to the waiting room and drink lots of water so I had 5 cups.

Well the things you learn when you are ttc. I would never have known I had thin veins.

Anyone else got random stuff they've learned while ttc.

:shock: oh jeeze, i would have passed out being poked that many times. I have right sticky out vains so hopefully i'll never have that happen :puke:

Since TTC iv learnt about CM which i didnt even know exsisted until i started TTC :rotfl: :oops:

I can feel my cervix, my pre AF signs start a lot earlier than I ever noticed (symptom spotters beware :D )

and

I can read maps really well - thanks to my travels round the country :rotfl:

I also have awful veins - in hospital they have to bring the special bloods nurse to get it and at my doctors - only one doctor can get enough blood out of me :D

yup i know how u felt there meet jemz the pin cushion lol

after growin up with anemia tests after test and me bein thin arms look like im a drug addict lol

i once had to have 7 bloods done throughout the course of the day. thats was a horrible day

I never knew I could feel my own cervix before ttc, I always thought it was hidden away high up :lol:

I also didn;t know about the different types of cm and the reason for it. They really should teach this stuff in school. It's useful for preventing pregnancy as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back