I went to the doctors

charlene09

Reaction score
I went to the doctors and once again didn't get the answer I wanted.

He said that I am not having panick attacks, my protein had gone out my urine which was good and my BP was normal :)

But, he was concerned maybe I have an over active thyroid so I have had blood tests for this and also blood tests for anaemia.
I will have the blood results back tomorrow so we will see :)
Felt like a human pin cushion today, he had to jab me 3 times for blood as I have crap veins and 2 failed attempts of blood tests, 3rd time lucky!!!! he got blood out of a chunky vein which is sore now when I bend my arm :(

Gosh Charlene what a nightmare! Hope you get some proper answers and feel better soon xx

I don't think it will be a overactive thyroid as wouldn't they have picked it up earlier

Awww hope you get answers soon. Have you been tested for hyperthyroidism before?? X

Thyroid function is taken in a different coloured tube to a FBC I think. They don't test for it routinely usually. (hopefully someone medical on here can confirm or clarify that)

Thyroid function is taken in a different coloured tube to a FBC I think. They don't test for it routinely usually. (hopefully someone medical on here can confirm or clarify that)

well the tubes i had one were red and yellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back