BLUE VEINS EVERYWHERE! IS THIS NORMAL?

skatty

Reaction score
Hello, I really hope someone can answer my question. I know that blue veins on the breasts are a sign of pregnancy but I have blue veins everywhere today! I even have two on my face! They are around the groin area, my hands, arms, inner and outer elbow and neck! I'm probably being really paranoid now but I am worried something is wrong! My breasts have been on and off painful, are massive (I already take a 32F and now they are bulging over my bra!) and have been feeling nauseous on and off but never in the morning and also have headaches on and off. I am even more desperate to be pregnant now because if I'm not then what the hell is wrong with me!! Does anyone know if these veins a coomon sympton of pregnancy, the wierd thing is that the ones on my breasts aren't as prominent as the ones everywhere else! By the way I am olive skinned and have never had such noticeable veins before.

Thanks in advance!

I have the answer now - I AM PREGNANT!! I did the test 14DPO when I woke up in the middle of the night. Perfect a BFP on Valentine's Day! We are so happy!!

Baby dust to all xx

how romantic a bfp for valentines :D congrats hun xxxxx

Fantastic St Val Day pressie for you both.. congrats!!!!

wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Thank you everyone for your messages! I love this forum evryone is so caring and supportive. I'm sure I'll be a regular on here for the next 9 months and beyond!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back