Cheap OPK's. Do they work?

skairdykat

Reaction score
I bought some cheap OPK's off Ebay. 10 for 99p. I've been using them for two days now. They are still showing a negative result. Not sure when I'm due to OV as last mth my cycle was 23 days as oppose to my usual 26 days. So started to test on day CD7 as it says on the instructions for a 23 day cycle to be sure not to miss it. I've got a discharge today in my under-crackers although I don't know how stretchy it is as I can't bring myself to touch it :puke: lol.

Has anyone else used the cheap ones? And if so did they work?

I use the cheapies and they have worked for me. At least because they are so cheap you can use them willy-nilly where if you were using the expensive ones you wouldn't want to start them as early etc for fear of wasting money.

What ones have you got?- I have used a couple of different types of cheapies

Good luck :hug:

Thos were the opks I used this time and they were great as the line only started to appear near to the o date. The other brand I used always had a faint second line. These ones were easier as when the line started to appear I knew we were in business for BDing with earnest!

good luck :hug:

I haven't used those hpts but i am sure they are good too

Thanks hun. BTW do you let your urine sample stand for 2o mins to let it get to room temp like it says in the instructions or just do it straight away?

Good luck to you also :hug:

i use those and they do work, i dont let mine cool down, im too impatient!! :cheer:

No- I often do them at work so pee in a little shot glass I keep in my bag and dip as quick as possible. I then furtively put it back in the packet and lay it flat in my pocket and keep checking it every few minutes when no one is watching to see if it has changed colour :rotfl:

LOL so am I. Don't think I'll let it cool down anymore now that I know they still work whether or not.

I use cheapies all the time I got 50 off ebay for £8 and the results have been spot on.... 2 days isnt long enuf... I usually tend to start use them on Day 8 Until Day 23. I record my results in a wee (swott) style spreadsheet.

I always get negativs eg one line....

Then round about ovulation il start to get 2 lines but the 2nd line is meant to be darker than the control mines never are which means a negative... but usually afew days after getting this i get the POSITIVE!

I also advise on testing twice a day..... I usually test about lunchtime and then again late afternoon/early tea time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back