They have grown AGAIN!!

Jen & Her Men

Reaction score
Just when I thought they had decided to have a rest, my boobs are at it again - growing - BAH!

I had a sneaking suspicion when I tried my bra on yesterday and it was like trying to cover the peak of Everest with a base ball hat. :shock:

Im now a size.............

wait for it.............

40G!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

I was a 36D when I fell pregnant!!!! How much milk does one baby need??!

I have to admit to getting a little bit upset in Marks and Spencer. The poor measurer didnt know what to do with herself and I felt like a right tw*t but I couldnt help it!!

God help me if they get any bigger. Im trying to make a joke out of it but they are really getting me down. The amount of times I hear comments like "look at the size of the boobs on that girl" etc etc does my head in. I feel like some sort of circus freak. :cry: :cry:

Lucky you!! Im a 36 B!!! altho maybe G's are a little big :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I've only gone up one cup size to a C cup

I want boobs like Jordan! *stamps feet and throws a wobbler*

Trust me you dont!!! My back is permanently aching and i cant find any decent clothes to fit me. :evil:

Oh You poor thing :hug: :hug: mine have got huge too so I know your pain. Its not fun at all , although DH seems to like them :roll: :roll:

That is big :shock:

I've been lucky so far. My boobs had started shrinking before I got pregnant and was thinking of getting smaller bras. Now I'm just filling them as they should be. Just wish they didn't sag so much. :(

I used to be a 34G but i had them surgically removed!! I started off this pregnancy with 36C's but i'm now a 36DD so not too much of an increase but then mine don't work - they're simply for show - so they don't take in any milk.

If mine dont deflate after the baby, or I end up nearly tripping over them cos they go really saggy, Im getting mine done without a doubt. I would love to be a D cup again. And I used to think that that was big!!!!

I went shopping for bras yesterday and bought 2 sport bras (to sleep in) but they are very small and a t-shirt bra that looked absolutely huge! I was almost embarrassed to go pay for it... my husband laughed when he saw it.
But I tried it on today and it fits perfectly!

So far I went from 36D to 38E... they look like melons :shock:

ella said:
Oh You poor thing :hug: :hug: mine have got huge too so I know your pain. Its not fun at all , although DH seems to like them :roll: :roll:

Mine is quite happy with the development too... :wink: if only they weren't SO tender!...

My boobs were 36G before I got pregnant!! I am not that overweight, as usually size 12 tops were a bit big on me but if mine are like this now I am dreading what size they will get to!! :shock:

My OH keeps saying that I will be bent over when I walk if they get any bigger especially as I now have a bump too. I am going to have to tie something on my back to keep me up straight when I walk lol :D

J-Do1979 said:
Trust me you dont!!! My back is permanently aching and i cant find any decent clothes to fit me. :evil:

its a pain in the arse, especially with non stretch tops... you have to get ones that are waay too big for around ur belly just to fit ur bust... i always have this problem pregnant or not lol altho i have gone up a few sizes, really need to go get measured, and buy some new.. im running out of bras tht fit lol

so... i sympathise with you, just remember that its all for ur baby and they'll soon go bk down once you start feeding :hug:

I was a 48/40 GG before preggers but now a 40HH, not grown that much but worried i won't be able to breastfeed properly, dunno why.

I hate big boos, so I am hoping, that if I can breast feed, that it will shrink my jubblies down lol

tell me about it i've gone drom a 32dd/e to 34g and they are still growing! rubbing oil like mad on them as i can see what looks like a couple of stretch marks on their way

40 K.

Now what's my prize?

Seriously though, they're starting to piss me off....I absolutely HATE them. I've decided this time I'm not breast feeding because I want them back to normal and taken off off off off asap. They're so sore too and the weight of them is so uncomfortable (over a stone :shock: ) Nowhere in the uk supplies normal bras this size so I'm in my nursing bra from last time when I'd had Harry....not sure how much bigger it's possible for them to get :wall:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back