Boulder boobs!!

x_larlybelle_x

Reaction score
My boobs feel like boulders attached to my chest. They feel full and really heavy. Making my back hurt :( doesn't help I've gone back up to a HH already. I dread to think what size they will b when I actually give birth!

I struggled to get comfy on the sofa and now can't get comfy in bed :( boobs and pains in left leg are not helping :(

Gonna be a long night :(

Oh hun the joys eh?! My boobs are the same and my back is in agony i went to physio they gave me a tubi grip to wear during the day which does seem to help but night time is a killer cant get comfy at all x

I know how you feel! I've got big boobs anyway (DD when not pregnant), and now they are absolutely massive and don't seem to want to stop growing. Does my head in. Sometimes keeping a bra on at night helps, have you tried that?

I bought a couple of sleep bras. They helped massively with comfort at night. Definitely recommend getting one.

Tried sleeping with bra on, not much help! Going to bravissimo in London in a few weeks and going to buy decent fitting bra to wear in bed. Gonna go straight for nursing bras so I don't have to buy more! They feel like they weigh a tonne!!

Maybe TMI but I've noticed my areola getting dark, usually looks like I don't have any at all!! I have constant erect nipples which is starting to annoy me! Lol! And to add to that I think I'm starting to leak :(

It's all goin on with the bobbies this week!!

Last edited:
I found sports bras help me when in bed. They give good support and not to restricting. My boobs have grown massive and feel really heavy too so know how you feel hun.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back