Theory test..poo'ing myself!

amyknight88

Reaction score
Got my theory test booked for june 16th!

Any advice/tips except revise my arse off?? can anyone recommend any good books/dvds? ive got AA's theory book at the mo thats all.

There is a dvd with the theory tests and the new 'hazard perception' test - that was great when I did mine in 2004. I'd defo reccomend it.
Also, get a highway code book (some petrol garages sell them aswell as bookshops). They are fairly cheap and will teach you all the road and hazard signs.

Good luck!!!

i had the cd roms for the computer where it had the hazard and theroy on it but don't worry i found that i only every past the hazard once its really hard to do at home but it was really easy when you have the test

I passed mine on thursday and I used the cd roms. I had the book as well but didnt really read it. Get the cds asap and try to do a test every night or second night and take note of the ones you get wrong. They are worth the money. If you can wait till tuesday I will ask the girl who gave me mine if I can post them to you, I dont want to pass them on without asking in case she needs them for someone else.

Good luck

Dont worry about I personally found it dead easy got 33/35 and 59/75? for hazard perception.
Good luck x

Hi

Good luck cant give you much advice failed mine the first time, the answers are mostly alike so gotta really think on some but dont know how your tests are in England?
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back