just booked my driving test for july

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
i havent told anyone, because i dont want to have to tell them if i fail. my friend took her test 5 times. I am really determind to do this before Sophie gets here, and my Theory test certificate runs out in October, so i have to get it done by then.

i havent got the date through yet, there going to mail it to me along with the time. ive got a 2 hour driving lesson at 1pm today and it gets kinda uncomfortable after the first hour. :( apparently my instructor doesnt do 1 hour lessons, but im going to ask and see if he can make an exception.

any of you pass your driving test whilst you were pregnant?

any advice? eg keep calm, its not the end of the world lol

I failed mine this month for ballsing up my bay park, and I had parked the front wheel a bit on the white line although for the rest of the test I did fine so would have passed if it wasn't for the white line. Note to self, and you... if you balls it up, you are allowed to correct it as long as you haven't already gone handbrake neutral! Wish I had thought it.

Mine's rebooked for 17th June in the middle of the day so I probably won't have to bay park if the car park will be busy :pray:

I've got mine at the end of June, I'm a bit to blazeee (sp) about it really. I NEED to pass before the baby arrives so I should get a bit more serious. I haven't told anyone either, that way I don't have to tell them if I fail.

Good luck with yours :D

Alex xxx

Just relax, really.. Much easier said than done..

I did my test in the June, and it was really sunny and hot, and i had horrendous hayfever.. I scraped my hair back so tightly to my head so it wouldnt go by my nose or eyes and start me off with a sneezing fit hahahaha.. i got into the room thing, and i dropped the pen that i had to sign with, i was SO nervous.. When i got out in the car, the boy infront of my stalled as he was taking off, which made things worse.. But really, i just tried to pretend it was my driving instructor with me, and not the examiner.. I knew the area like the back of my hand because i went ther 3 times a week with my mum driving.
I did things slowly and sensibly, like i had been taught to, and passed first time after 3 months of learning with 0 minors! woop!

Just stay really really calm. Try and drive with as many different people sat next to you as you can and get them to pretend to be the instructor person. Also get them to tell you what your doing wrong and to randomly ask you what car is behind you with out needing to look in your mirrors you should know what colour the car behind you is all the time because you should be looking in your mirrors lots its a easy one they always fail people on! Drive confidently and even if you don't know what your doing look like you do! Also if your not sure you can make it on roundabouts or turns then don't do it till your sure its better to not hesitate than it is just to try and make something that you don't think you can because you don't want to look like your taking ages. :)

Or you could just do what all my familly told me........wear a low cut top and mini skirt and pray you have a male tester! Hehehe (I passed no skirt needed!) :D

good idea nickilubs! but i dont think he will find it very attreactive! i think its booked for 24th july, thats 10 days before my due date :?

i am getting more confident, ive been having lessons on and off for a couple of years, never consistently enough to bok a test though. i havent really done much reverse bay parking i know i hate it! turn in the roads are fine, sharp left reverse are fine as well as parallel parking. just sweeping left reverses that get me.

:rotfl: Forgot about the whole being pregnant thing! Lol mabey dont wear the skimpy clothes then!

Iv got mine at the end of june, less than 2 weeks before my due date!
I had a really bad lesson on thursday and it really made me want to give the whole thing up :(
I cant though cos OH has already bought me a car!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back