The X factor final

Tori

Reaction score
OMG, im crying at the final - im soooo sad :(
Sorry everyone LOL

Take That!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I did shed a tear tonight at Leonas first song but thats cuz im in a tearful mood i think!! But then i was sooooooo cheered up by Shaun!!!! I've took the p**s out of him for weeks now with his "........can i?" and "...its soo hard" and i can't believe they played it, thank god my mom has taped the show so i am gonna watch it every time im fed up from now on!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
PS Does Rays dancing make anyone else wanna slap the tv??? :x

Leona has to win

*waves banner GO LEONA :cheer: *

xSuzx

come on be honest everyone!

who wanted Ray to fall flat on his face when he was twizzling around on that stage! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

awww Budge thats sooo mean poor little hamster cheeks I love Ray hes so cute and I loved Shaune too bless him Leona to win though shes fantastic just told Ian i want her album. The best part was those auditionees singing and that nut case coming down on that rope, haha how funny would it of been if it had snapped :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I did, that would have been great!!!! But i do like him though!

i dont get whos voting for ray??? he must have one massive family????!!!!! leona has got to win. awwwwwhhhh take that awwwwwwwhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

fingerscrossed said:
awww Budge thats sooo mean poor little hamster cheeks I love Ray hes so cute and I loved Shaune too bless him Leona to win though shes fantastic just told Ian i want her album. The best part was those auditionees singing and that nut case coming down on that rope, haha how funny would it of been if it had snapped :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

do you really think im mean ? :think:
Perhaps i am. i think i should have said i just wanted him to fall off the stage and land on his head :rotfl:

I was so turned on by Gary Barlow, now he has put on weight i wouldn't mind being underneath him (or on top!!)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: my god im crying. Liverpool are all pooling there money together to make a phone call to keep him in

That Shaun is just soooooo sweet, I wanna put him in my pocket and take him home and mother him to death!!!!

Ray is just boring me now, and yes I was willing him to fall flat on his face!

Leona - shes got it and hope she wins!!!

*skips off singing "awuumbaway, awuumbaway...."*

budge said:
fingerscrossed said:

do you really think im mean ? :think:
Perhaps i am. i think i should have said i just wanted him to fall off the stage and land on his head :rotfl:

No course not Budge :hug: i cant believe its all over :cry:

Mmmmm i wonder what tripe will be on of a saturday night then?? :wall:

glitzyglamgirl said:
That Shaun is just soooooo sweet, I wanna put him in my pocket and take him home and mother him to death!!!!

Ray is just boring me now, and yes I was willing him to fall flat on his face!

Leona - shes got it and hope she wins!!!

*skips off singing "awuumbaway, awuumbaway...."*

who is this shaun you are all wooing over :think:

that little lad budge, who sang right here waiting for you, hes 16 bless him and he was so nervous he could never once finish a song bless him :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh lord HIM!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hes like a rabbit caught in the head lights of an on coming reliant robin! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Hes sooooooooooooooo funny, i want a dvd of him i can watch when im sad!!!!!! :rotfl: ...........................................................................can i?????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back