THE Worst nights sleep

1sttimemum

Reaction score
OMG :shock: :shock:

I think i have jus had the worst nights sleep of my life!!

I went to bed at 11.30 and tossed and turned, turned and tossed, On and off, getting up to go to the toilet or have a swig of my gaviscon, i was too hot then i was too cold, til about 3 when OH got up for a drink (he had been asleep since 10pm). Then he couldnt sleep, so we lay there and i was trying to remember nursery rhymes and could i get the blummin words correct to ANY of them :shock: could i hell!!! So we were lay there in the dark laughing our heads off at 3.30am. Then cos were both wide awake we decide ok, well have some sex to try and sleepify us. :rotfl:

Still nothing :wall: :wall:

By this time its 5am and im like this :wall: :wall:
I decide ok ill read a book, read about 4 chapters and was dropping, OH was still wide awake so i turned my lamp off and left him playing on the net on his phone.

Then i woke up at 9.30, came downstairs and OH has been pottering about the house and in the garden quietly :shhh: since 7am lol. Said he was giving me til 10am to get up!! Cheek of it!!

I made sausage sarnies and then ironed the curtains for the nursery and hung them. going to go into town in a while and get a few bits an then prob have a sleep lol

5 o'clock sex
ummmmm i'll have some of that my James is back tommorow :wink:

cant wait till im on materntiy i'll be here all the time when he's off
oh he's going to get pestered none stop :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

sorry you had such a bad nights sleep hunny
hope your getting some well needed sleep now :sleep:

how's your Daz doing in his new role as sergent is he still enjoying it?

sarah :wave: :D

Hun, wait till the baby is born :wall: :D

Sorry you had a bad night, but my advise-try to have a lie in in the mornings :hug: I said bye-bye to those since Danny was born :bored: :sleep: :D

yeh hes loving it.

im not tired at the moment bt prob will be in a bit in which case i shall lay my head down on the nearest pillow. :rotfl: :sleep:

On my way to town now to pick sme bits up, want a small lamp for bubbas room!! Oh wants some planters for him plants :?

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back