What are you doing to help you sleep?

Mama 2 Be

Reaction score
Need a hand girls as I'm slowly running out of patience. :cry: :cry:

I LOVE my sleep and it's killing me that I'm stuggling to get even 6 hours per night. Last night was the worse, I went to bed at 10pm, tossed and turned until about 2am trying not to wake hubby then when I did get to sleep I had to get up for a wee and then my alarm clock went off at 6.15am. Not even 4 hours continuous sleep. :cry: :cry:

I have the body pillow - not helpful at all. I read (which used to send me asleep like lighting) nothing. I've stopped drinking after 8pm now too.

HELP ME PLEEEEEEEEASE :wall: :wall: :bored: :bored:

Carley1985 said:
I find actually getting up and sitting downstairs reading a book/magazine gets me more sleepy than staying in bed forcing sleep :)

Good good, right I'll give that a try, least that will stop the old man moaning when I've got the light on! :lol: thanks hon. :D

Keep 'em coming - Mama's desperate!

I have a similar problem - every night I'm nodding off on the sofa in front of the TV, but as soon as I get in bed, no matter how shattered I am, I just take aaaaagggeess to get to sleep.

So I'm considering putting a TV in the bedroom, as this seems to be the only thing that has a soporific effect on me right now - I'll let you know how I get on :lol:

*Rainbow* said:
hmm.. what about lavander drops on your pillow?

x x x

*****Dont use lavander - it can relax you too much and has been associated with miscarriage*****

I'm sleeping really badly now too and lie awake for hours every night. When I do sleep I have bad dreams, hating it :(

My sleep has been awful lately, I have a water infection in my kidney and its agony, so im shattered, just cant sleep! Makes me want to cry! :cry:

Ah Jaidy, your really not having the best of times lately, you poor thing :hug: Hope you feel better soon hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back