The Wonder Weeks App - Leaps

Chezza

Reaction score
Morning Ladies,

Has anyone downloaded The Wonder Weeks app? Is it any good?

JJ is going through a really cranky, clingy difficult stage and am wondering if he is experiencing a leap??

Struggling a bit at the mo...thanks in advance xxx

I've found it to be quite accurate. Jack is usually a week early than what they say though. I'd get it just to read about the skills they learn, it helps keep you sane when they're being particularly difficult! Xxx

I love it. It's been accurate all the way along for us. I was wondering this weekend why W has been more difficult than usual and lo and behold when I checked it he's in a leap!

The leaps haven't been accurate for Harry but the skills he learns have been very accurate. He's a happy chap who never really grumbles unless he's hungry/tired so i wouldn't really know wheter he was going through a lep or not lol

I neer had it for Jack x

I've got the wonder weeks app and it's very accurate.
Max is in his 3rd leap at the moment and is really clingy, cranky and not his self xx

Iv got it on my phone but don't get a chance to read it.....Chloe is mostly always happy/smiling unless she is hungry then your in trouble!! She has always been the same in that way.

Development wise I know a baby who is the same age as her and he is a lot more advanced, he is starting to pull himself up in a standing position, had to be put in cot as was trying to climb out if crib stuff like that. Chloe is just learning to sit up :-/

Xx

I have the actual book, but we've been very lucky thus far and James hasn't had too many of the negatives.... His 'stormy periods' are relatively short!

xxxxx

Last edited:
Libby has been a bit of a cranky pants the last week. She has had a growth spurt and is so much more alert over the last week too.

She's been better this week I've got my happy baby back :)

Sent from my new shiny iPhone using Tapatalk

Libby has been a bit of a cranky pants the last week. She has had a growth spurt and is so much more alert over the last week too.

She's been better this week I've got my happy baby back :)

Glad you have happy Libby back :dance:

According to this app, the first leap occurs between 4 and 5 weeks, so spot on with Libby's age?

I've been reading through the info and most of it is spot on, really interesting and offers some great advice! xx

It would be the second one at 8 weeks? I was going to get the app but the reviews are pap on I tunes.

Absolutle

tapatalking

Sorry...small child pressing buttons.

Its absolutely worth it. I love my book and app. I get email teminders for when the leaps start....but boy do I know! Xx

tapatalking

It would be the second one at 8 weeks? I was going to get the app but the reviews are pap on I tunes.

Ah right yes, same one that JJ is apparently starting to go through! The reviews on ITunes were rubbish aswell which is why I was wavering...it's a shame you cant see a trial first before you buy.

I never normally go in for this sort of thing, but the info provided really does make sense. If you have a look at: http://www.thewonderweeks.com/mental-leap-1/ - it details the 10 mental leaps...the app just explores them a bit further and offers advice on how to deal with them :) xx

I'd forgotten all about this! I also have the book. Was given it by a Parent at work. Have just downloaded the app and H is spot on with all the signs for going through the first leap. He started to be fuzzy middle of last week. Wish I'd made the connections then I wouldn't have stressed as much.

So glad i read this as Rian has been cranky these last 2 days hes 5wks old today so looks like hes heading for a leap xx

Shell, why am I only just realising our LO's share a birthday?!!!

Ah right yes, same one that JJ is apparently starting to go through! The reviews on ITunes were rubbish aswell which is why I was wavering...it's a shame you cant see a trial first before you buy.

I never normally go in for this sort of thing, but the info provided really does make sense. If you have a look at: http://www.thewonderweeks.com/mental-leap-1/ - it details the 10 mental leaps...the app just explores them a bit further and offers advice on how to deal with them :) xx

No not something if normally go for but seems pretty acurate from what other pf mummy's say.

Might have a look for the book on my kindle rather than the app.

" runs off to find kindle"

Useless Windows phone doesn't have this app... or any others lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back