how many weeks at 1st app?

cherelle

Reaction score
im wondering how many weeks everyone was/will be at their first midwife app? I dont even know when mine is yet and im 8 weeks now - seems a bit late? x

I dont know mine yet but thats cuz ive got go after our scan on wedensday. You will prob get it soon i should of thought. If not ring her hun. xx

I was 8 weeks but they had to rearrange mine, i should really been around 9. I know it seems like you have been waiting ages for you appointment but just think the later it is, the quicker your scan will come round after it :)
I will of had a 4ww by the time my scans here (26th) would of definetly liked it to be less x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they just got me in the system when i was 5 weeks very short midwife app the big appointment when they go through all your history i will almost 10 weeks and my scan is when im 12 weeks
have you had your scan appointment through yet Cherelle?

i havent had any appointments yet, the midwife has my details but i dont know anything about her x

id just give them a ring on monday doctors or midwife whichever number you have and say you are 8 weeks and contacted them on xxx date to inform them of your pregnancy and have still not heard anything yet.. dont worry about not having a scan date yet they will fit you in at the time you should have 1 :)

ok yeah, i think ill leave it a couple more days see if they contact me then ill call in and see whats happening. Im so over keen just to know my midwife so i know its really happening!! lol x

yeah i know what you mean it makes it more real my midwives already knew me from last time lol they actually said well i didnt expect toi see you again haha
depending on how far gone you are when you go for your appointment with them and how good their fetal doppler is you may get to hear the heart beat too :) and then when you have your scan it fully sinks in that your going to be a mummy and it is amazing and worth waiting for :)

It depends where you live. I dont see anyone until 12 weeks scan. The doc sent my details to the hospital that I will be having the baby in and said i will get an appointment for my 12 week scan in the post! x

I was 7 and a half weeks. My scan date is 11+3 on the 26th. Hope you hear from them soon!

i know i deffo get a home visit from midwife before the 12 week scan, just dont know when it will be x

literally 10 mins before i left that last post my midwife called and left a message and i didnt realise :)

Shes coming over next Sunday morning, yay!! x

:yay: so glad she got in touch without you having to ring her :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

literally 10 mins before i left that last post my midwife called and left a message and i didnt realise :)

Shes coming over next Sunday morning, yay!! x

Yay! That's good news!

X

Because I was booked in to get an op had to go to Dr to make sure I should cancel, had my 2 midwife appt's by 5 weeks which was very early but suppose it get's me out of the way till later down the line and don't have to see me again till after 12 week scan x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back