Just wanting mummy!

beanster

Reaction score
Think Holly is going through a bit of a clingy stage at mo. She has just cut first two teeth and has a cold so probably feeling grotty. When she gets upset at the mo she gets in a right state if she can see me but oh has her. He can settle her if i'm not there but not if i'm in the room. We know it's just a phase and we probably all just wanted a cuddle from mummy when we were poorly but has anyone got any tips for getting through it?

No advice from me! Jack's a massive Mummy's boy and prefers me over everybody else including Daddy! This is when he's well and when he's poorly lol x

I was going to post about the exact same thing!!! Caleb started getting really clingy about 2 weeks ago, he cries as soon as he sees my face! Even to the point where he started screaming when I turned away from him to pull the curtains! I'd be interested if anyone had any tips to get through it, it's a horrible phase! xx

Even to the point where he started screaming when I turned away from him to pull the curtains! I'd be interested if anyone had any tips to get through it, it's a horrible phase! xx

I went to get a cloth to wipe her face the other night cos she was in a state and she screamed so much we thought her head would explode! She is fine going to grandparents, both sets look after her when I'm at work, and jumps into her daddy's arms when he gets home when i'm off it's just when she's upset.

I had this with grace last week when she was poorly, I was say in front of her and walked round her to pick up a blanket to put on her and she started screaming. She was screaming everytime I left the room and oh was with her, it's so much better this week, she still grumbles abit but I'm so glad she is at least happy to see him when he gets home, he was beginning to think she hated him :(

Rhea is like this too !! She will sometimes stop crying if she can hear me but I can't move out of her sight !!! She can b screaming her head off and as soon as she sees me she laughs !!! Little madam !! She will go to oh but settles better with him if I'm not about. Have taken to letting her cry a little bit so she learns that although I may disappear !! I will always come back xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back