the witch is here

Group pray.....

Mrs Mc - dont bother with the CBD - waste of time!! I've ordered first response from Amazon -twin pack....

Ok so same again this morning more pinky discharge when I wiped once and so far that is it!!! Argh! I didn't poas woop for me! But temp is still raised!

Wow, I agree, I didn't think IB happened this late either but it's looking good. :)

All the best hun, hope this is it for you. x x

If it is af I just wish it would stop messing me around and start properly!

I know hun but at the same time, another day without AF has to be a good thing. x x

Hi Mrs Mc!

Don't worry too much, even though you think your possible IB was 12DPO it may well have been 10DPO as after we get the positive OPK the eggs don't always pop for 24- 48 hrs so it could well have been much later than the positive OPK that the egg was fertilized.:sperm::egg: (Couldn't resist sorry!)

Try not to worry, I'll keep everything crossed for you!

xx

Thanks hun! OH said that maybe I am less dpo than I think! I guess we just have to wait and see!!

Thanks hunnie x x am not gonna test til the weekend if af doesn't show up before

Hi Hun,

I just put my cycle info into this tracker thing online and got this info-

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php

Sunday Nov 21, 2010
16 days until next period 0 dpo Ovulation Day

The egg is released and travels into the fallopian tube where it remains until a single sperm penetrates it during fertilization (the union of egg and sperm). The egg can be fertilized for about 24 hours after ovulation.

If sperm does meet and penetrate a mature egg after ovulation, it will fertilize it. When the sperm penetrates the egg, changes occur in the protein coating around it to prevent other sperm from entering. At the moment of fertilization, your baby's genetic make-up is complete, including its sex.
Monday Nov 22, 2010
15 days until next period 1 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

If fertilized, the egg begins dividing rapidly into many cells. It remains in the fallopian tube for about three days. The fertilized egg (called a zygote) continues to divide as it passes slowly through the fallopian tube to the uterus where its next job is to attach to the endometrium (a process called implantation).
TODAY
Tuesday Nov 23, 2010
14 days until next period 2 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Pregnancy tests work by detecting the hormone hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin). hCG is only made once the fertilized egg implants in the uterus. Implantation typically occurs 6 to 10 days after ovulation.
Wednesday Nov 24, 2010
13 days until next period 3 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Implantation hasn't even happened yet!
Remember, home pregnancy tests detect the hormone hCG. hCG is produced only after implantation. No implantation = No hCG = Negative test result.
Thursday Nov 25, 2010
12 days until next period 4 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Remember, home pregnancy tests detect the hormone hCG. hCG is produced only after implantation. No implantation = No hCG = Negative test result.
Friday Nov 26, 2010
11 days until next period 5 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Saturday Nov 27, 2010
10 days until next period 6 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Implantation may not have occurred yet.
Sunday Nov 28, 2010
9 days until next period 7 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Monday Nov 29, 2010
8 days until next period 8 dpo Too early to test - No home pregnancy test will work yet.

Tuesday Nov 30, 2010
7 days until next period 9 dpo Don't bother. Still too early!
Wednesday Dec 1, 2010
6 days until next period 10 dpo You will likely be disappointed! Wait a few more days, if you can!

hCG (the pregnancy hormone) doubles every 2-3 days during the first several weeks of pregnancy. Give it some time to build up so the test can detect it.
Thursday Dec 2, 2010
5 days until next period 11 dpo Tempting, but it is still best to wait!

To ensure an accurate result, and minimize the risk of a false negative you would be best to wait a few more days.
Friday Dec 3, 2010
4 days until next period 12 dpo Hold off if you can, it's still a little early!

Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 51%-69% for 4 days before your expected period.
Make sure you read the box/instructions for individual test brand accuracy rates.
Saturday Dec 4, 2010
3 days until next period 13 dpo Some early detection tests may work 3 days before your expected period.

Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 74%-83%.
Make sure you read the box/instructions for individual test brand accuracy rates.
Sunday Dec 5, 2010
2 days until next period 14 dpo Some early detection tests may work 2 days before your expected period.

Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 84%-93%.
Monday Dec 6, 2010
1 day until next period 15 dpo There are several early pregnancy tests that can be used 1 day before your expected period.

Accuracy rate of some early detection tests range from 87%-95%.
Tuesday Dec 7, 2010
Expected period 16 dpo Expected Period. This is the best day to test!
You should miss your period today if you are pregnant!

Accuracy rate of most pregnancy tests on or after the first day of your expected period is 99%.

If your cycle length varies by a few days each month, you may still want to wait a few days before testing since you may not actually be late yet.
Wednesday Dec 8, 2010
1 day late 17 dpo You are 1 day late - Test at will!

Accuracy rate of most pregnancy tests on or after the first day of your expected period is 99%. You will likely get an accurate result if you test this day.
Thursday Dec 9, 2010
2 days late 18 dpo You are 2 days late - Test at will!

Accuracy rate of most pregnancy tests on or after the first day of your expected period is 99%. You will likely get an accurate result if you test this day.
Friday Dec 10, 2010
3 days late 19 dpo You are 3 days late - Test at will!

Give it a try it may help you out.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back