AF came..but im actually feeling really happy!!

piglets

Reaction score
Ok so after thinking i got a faint positive yest AF came today, just now actually when i went to the toilet. I felt dissapointment straight away but after a few mins i felt really happy because ive got a plan!! I really wanted to try and lose weight before becoming preg so i can do that now!! So i think im going to go over to NTNP now and really try and lose the weight i really need to lose which will make me feel much happier and also im sure will help me fall preg sooner too!! Im surprised at how optimistic i feel actually. Hope you all get what you want and im wishing baby dust for you all before i move over to NTNP!!! :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to you all!!!!!!! xxxxxx

Hey hun, sorry the witch got you, but I think it's a great plan and I'm chuffed you are feeling so positive :) I think it's great to have a plan as it make you feel more in control of things. Good luck :) xxx

That darn :witch:!! Its so great your feeling so positive and have got a plan. It will relieve some of the pressure. Good luck hunnie and you nver know when that :bfp: may ust suprise you soon than you think fx

Thanks!! Im still feeling positive about it all but now feel crappy physically because of AF and bellyache and headache!! Im not going to try and prevent it happening im just going to carry on dieting and see what happens (if i can!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back