The things you discover.......maybe tmi for some?

Did a man make that up? lol x

clearly sounds like it BORKING at the thaught not for em that 1 lol

although a little self indulgeing i can do lol omg i will be at that 15 times a day to bring on labour do u think it really works by i get a sore nunny lol

Just can't see how it would do anything going down that way? X

Hahaha that's a good one!! Definitely thought up by a man! Not telling hubby, he's been moaning about the lack of that as it is! Ha.
I can understand orgasms might work, oxytocin is the hormone that starts labour and it's release is constantly restimulated by the stretching in the uterus every time you have a contraction. It creates a positive feedback loop so more gets released, more stretching/ contractions... Etc until baby is born.
Sorry, you can tell I just did a biology exam! Xx

Yes it is true. I remember getting this at a lecture at uni. Bsc midwifery. Its weird but true and they did explain how it worked...but tbh i cant remember.

LMAO!! My hubby will be over the moon!! He'll think all his lucky stars have come at once!!
Don't think I'll be doing that too often though lol although I'll give anything a go if it gets girly on the move now!!
Anymore miracle suggestion?! Lol gona be a fun evening me thinks!!

YouTube Michael mcintyre talking about ingesting sperm or overdue wife and you'll laugh x

I hope my partner NEVER comes across that theory! If I drop of it touched my mouth while I was pregnant the only thing coming out of me would be sick hahaha!

Aint gona happen, not with my gag reflex these days.....oh boke!! lo

If you dont fancy gobbling on the pork sword ladies, there's always a plastic cup!!

If you dont fancy gobbling on the pork sword ladies, there's always a plastic cup!!

LMFAO!!! My hubby is now looking at me in disgust as I laughed so hard I actually snorted reading that Ruth!! Lol you've just brightened my day completely!!

I feel sick woth the thought of drinking semen lmfao!
I cant even drink gaviscon cos it reminds me of it!! :shock: i had to confess my fear of gaviscon to my mum and she burst out laughing haha!

Ill stick to sef made orgasms and sex haha! Xx

I used to tell him "whatever I eat the baby eats............" bolk

Hahahaha thats a good one!! Ill use that if he ever asks haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER