The Silly Things That Amuse Our Babies!

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
Yesterday me and Odhrán were knelt on the kitchen floor, taking our turns to put our heads in the washing machine to shout :lol: He hasn't laughed so hard in ages, we did this for 40 minutes and I had to trail him away. Last week he discovered the touch lamp, that passed a whole half hour of him touching it, he has so many toys and seems to have the best fun with random things, my feather duster is always a hit too x

Last edited:
Sophia's only 3 1/2 months, so giggling isn't very often, but she does smile and sonetime laugh when I sing... Don't know whether to be flattered or insulted!!

Ella always laughs when she's walking and the dog sniffs or licks her, in fact she sometimes laughs just looking at the dog :lol: she also laughs if I put a hat on, very disconcerting when I went hat shopping for the summer and all she did was laugh!

Lizzie loves it when I pretend to 'gobble' at her thighs...just mustn't get too close to the nappy! She also giggles a lot when I lick her face (this came from me trying to get the dried porridge off her chops and it's the only way lol) :)

Oscar loves when you pull faces at him and make stupid noises, or similar to Lizzie when you pretend to gobble him, I always go for his feet. His right foot is miiine, he kept kicking me with it the other day so I confiscated it, he obviously had no idea what I was going on about or why I was wiggling his foot around but he thought it was hilarious.

Alanna loves her neck n ears n cheek nommed on! Ararararar! Gets her giggling everytime. Also (shhh) she likes being bounced on the bed

this is brill!! im trying the washing machine!! madison thinks shes hilarious when she comes for a kiss and i pout and she shoves (anything ) something lol in my face so i kiss it instead , she thinks shes great haha!!! xx

Zac loves me chasing him, I say 1,2,3 I'm coming and he crawls off really fast laughing away x

:love:

Odhráns always poking his whole finger in my gob and wiggles it around looking for my tongue, when he feels it he goes into fits of laughter :lol: He has also found his willy, I let him run around naked from time to time and he bent over and wiggled his bum and looked at me as if to say what the hell is that :rofl: now he shakes it and laughs xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back