Destruct-a-baby

Urchin

Reaction score
... Is Brody's new nickname in our house.

He is a nightmare!!
- instead of playing with toys he will pick out the hammer and hit the other toys with it. Other times he picks up toys and hits Mason on the head with them!
- We have got locks in the kitchen cupboards so instead he opens the drawers,reaches in, gets something long out and tries to knock things off the work top!
- He's figured out if he drags the nest of tables across the room he can climb on them and (try to) climb over the safety gate. ( I always grab him LOL)
-In the garden he heads straight for the hosepipe and unravels it all. After that he can climb right to the top of Mason's huge climbing frame (he's only done it twice, when I was next to him, but I didn't touch him at all and he climbed about 8 feet up in the air, then along the top and down to the slide!!
In the bedroom he empties any drawer he can get to and tips the clothes out all over the floor.
In the bathroom he flings anything he can find into the bath, and tries to get the top off all the shampoos and tip them out.
-He won't play with any toys in the toy box, instead he just wants to empty them out all over the floor and throw them at us! :lol:

Phew I bet you are exhausted what a little handful you have there!

Bless him what a sweetie! :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back