the sickness has started :(

i am thinking i am quite lucky thus far, i have like a sicky feeling but no vomit he he yey

Am sooooooooo jealous. I work in a portacabin with all males and the walls are made of cardboard so when I vomit the whole cabin knows about it! Oh joy! Ha ha

Hehe makes me nervous tho that maybe i imagined the whole bfp thing hehe

I wrote that very line by text to my friend earlier today. I hate having m/s but the times I feel "normal" I panic that something is wrong...I've had miscarriage before (but I didn't know I was pregnant) so very much walking on egg shells until I can see a MW and scan :pray:

i know how you feel welshy! i have had 3 mc and i am panic stricken most of the time i am awake! :-( got an early scan on wednesday so hoping i can relax a bit then

hope it doesnt last long for you. Ive finally not been sick for about 5 day wohoo! think ive been unlucky for it to last this long!! xxx

Mrsmc i wouldn't worry that you are not feeling sick, mine didnt kick in until quite late and it still comes and goes, i've not had much of it the past few days either xx

Ive had horrible nausea for over a week now but no sickness, hope it syas that way although morning sickness is the sign of a healthy pregnancy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back