morning sickness has officially started!

Welcome to the club! I felt queasy and nauseous throughout and was being sick the odd time but as soon as 6 weeks hit its been awful. Ive had 3 bad days this past week where I've been puking non stop constantly and it's awful! Dry crackers helped me at the start but you're right it's oddly nice to have the sickness isn't it lol xxxx

ohhh, I really feel all you ladies' pain!!
I didn't have any sickness until I hit just over 6 weeks. For me it is very like feeling sea sick/car sick all the time. I used to suffer v bad with travel sickness as a child, and it brings it all back now!!!
I've thrown up only a couple of times thank goodness, but even the thought of certain foods make me gagg!!! I have had massive food aversions, but no real cravings (yet!!). As a vegetarian, I have to be really careful I get all the vitamins I need, but finding it difficult when things I used to enjoy turn my stomach!!!
I find I am wanting all the 'bad' type foods, carbohydrate comfort foods!!!
When does the sickness go away??!!
I'm scared it's going to stay the whole way through!! lol

Hoping we all feel better soon!! xxx

Welcome to the club! I felt queasy and nauseous throughout and was being sick the odd time but as soon as 6 weeks hit its been awful. Ive had 3 bad days this past week where I've been puking non stop constantly and it's awful! Dry crackers helped me at the start but you're right it's oddly nice to have the sickness isn't it lol xxxx

I think it's horrible, not seen a nice side to it at all..

Karolina- As long as you can keep fluids down, thats the main thing. Just eat what you can, doesn't make much difference if you eat meat or not

Last edited:

Karolina- As long as you can keep fluids down, thats the main thing. Just eat what you can, doesn't make much difference if you eat meat or not

I didn't mean it like that lol.. I meant its a nice reminder to me that my baby is growing healthily inside me as I had no sickness with my last pregnancy and later had a miscarriage

I didn't mean it like that lol.. I meant its a nice reminder to me that my baby is growing healthily inside me as I had no sickness with my last pregnancy and later had a miscarriage

Oh I know, sorry if it came across the wrong way!! I wish I felt the same!!

Morning lovelies, hope everyones having a bit of a respite from ms today. I'm late for work after spending 15 mins with head down the toilet, oops! Bit worried I might have thrown todays folic acid up - do you think I should take another tonight?

Babyem - thanks for that tip about eating hun! I've woken up feeling pretty sick again and didn't fancy breakfast but made myself have a toasted teacake and felt better for a bit even though it ended up in the toilet eventually lol. I think hunger defo makes it worse as I felt sick before my lunch and tea yesterday too but a lot better after eating even a small amount! So glad your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel hun, hopefully you'll be much better when tonsilitis buggers off!

Lynds - haha I remember reading 1 of your posts a few days ago n thinking 'lynds has got sore boobs, I'm jealous!' Lol. As we are the same week/day aren't we, but my boobs aren't sore at all. (Well they were a bit but normal again now.) Ill do you a swap of sore boobs for ms if you like hun! I know what u mean, I almost wished for it too. I'm sure it will hit u soon hun if smells are making you feel ill, that's how I started!

Jessy - really hope you start to feel better soon hun! What did u decide to do about work?

Kra - I know exactly what you mean hun, even though its horrible its so reassuring to know baba is there! I've had bleeding and an ectopic scare n really thought I was heading for a mc at one point so bring the sickness on! So sorry to hear of your mc hun and wishing you healthy happy 9 months this time.

Karolina - so sorry you're suffering too hun! I've heard it usually stops between 10-14 weeks so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I wouldn't worry about being a veggie hun, just try and eat what you can and maybe speak to your midwife about taking extra vitamins? X

I'm feeling nauseous for the first time urrgh! I think I've not got long now it's creeping up on me!:)

Xx

Morning lovelies, hope everyones having a bit of a respite from ms today. I'm late for work after spending 15 mins with head down the toilet, oops! Bit worried I might have thrown todays folic acid up - do you think I should take another tonight?

Babyem - thanks for that tip about eating hun! I've woken up feeling pretty sick again and didn't fancy breakfast but made myself have a toasted teacake and felt better for a bit even though it ended up in the toilet eventually lol. I think hunger defo makes it worse as I felt sick before my lunch and tea yesterday too but a lot better after eating even a small amount! So glad your seeing the light at the end of the tunnel hun, hopefully you'll be much better when tonsilitis buggers off!

Lynds - haha I remember reading 1 of your posts a few days ago n thinking 'lynds has got sore boobs, I'm jealous!' Lol. As we are the same week/day aren't we, but my boobs aren't sore at all. (Well they were a bit but normal again now.) Ill do you a swap of sore boobs for ms if you like hun! I know what u mean, I almost wished for it too. I'm sure it will hit u soon hun if smells are making you feel ill, that's how I started!

Jessy - really hope you start to feel better soon hun! What did u decide to do about work?

Kra - I know exactly what you mean hun, even though its horrible its so reassuring to know baba is there! I've had bleeding and an ectopic scare n really thought I was heading for a mc at one point so bring the sickness on! So sorry to hear of your mc hun and wishing you healthy happy 9 months this time.

Karolina - so sorry you're suffering too hun! I've heard it usually stops between 10-14 weeks so hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I wouldn't worry about being a veggie hun, just try and eat what you can and maybe speak to your midwife about taking extra vitamins? X

No, I would just wait til tomorrow to have your next folic acid. If you're worried, have a bowl of cereal, as most have folic acid in :) I hope so! I've started choking all the time- like if spit goes down the wrong way or when I have a drink, and keeps making me sick! Super gag reflex!!

I'm exactly the same with my gag reflex! I put a piece of chewing gum in my mouth yesterday and about a minute into chewing it I started gagging! I was in the city centre with hubby and he was like 'wtf are u doing?' I had to get rid of it asap! Lol.

I also find it when I'm brushing my teeth, or if I'm chewing on extra chewy meat. If anything is in my mouth for longer than a few seconds I'm gagging like a maniac!

I haven't thrown up since Thursday! Its glorious!! I feel pants every morning but not even a quarter as bad. Fingers crossed this is the turning point for me!!
Hope ur not far behind me babyem!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

hey, i am off work for the time being, work have been fine with it. it wouldnt be fair on the women i look after to have me looking after them feeling the way i feel, plus i can hardly muster up the energy to get off the sofa let alone get ready for work!

im so excited for the day i wake up and feel a bit better, the past few nights i have slept right through the night not being sick but last night i woke up and was sick :( booooooo

i find myself watching the tv and being jealous of people who feel normal lol!!!

also i used to be such a tea addict, i really miss it but the thought of a cuppa makes me feel queasy!!

xxxxxxx

so glad to hear your feeling better jayjay!!! :) yeyeyeyey xx

Thanks so much!!

Sorry to hear ur another MS victim. Its really not fun :(
Hope it doesn't get worse for u and hope u get better soon xx

I'm exactly the same with my gag reflex! I put a piece of chewing gum in my mouth yesterday and about a minute into chewing it I started gagging! I was in the city centre with hubby and he was like 'wtf are u doing?' I had to get rid of it asap! Lol.

I also find it when I'm brushing my teeth, or if I'm chewing on extra chewy meat. If anything is in my mouth for longer than a few seconds I'm gagging like a maniac!

I haven't thrown up since Thursday! Its glorious!! I feel pants every morning but not even a quarter as bad. Fingers crossed this is the turning point for me!!
Hope ur not far behind me babyem!! X

Sometimes I choke and I'm not even eating!! And I cough like a right chimney!! I threw up this morning- mainly because my water went down the wrong way, and for the life of me I couldn't stop coughing and ended up spitting it back in the glass- yuck! I'm getting there!! eeeek! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back